SCOTT VS. OLIVER SPRINGS!

M_Gregory_78

SHS and oliversprings is gonna be the game of the entire season, and it is gonna be a home game for the highlanders. Look for the highlanders to get it started early and light up the scoreboard. But its gonna be a very exciting game cant wait to see it! Iam gonna take my highlanders by 3+. With Graham wilson making the differnce. I really hope that graham wilson can get back on his very hot steak again. He is still doing a awsome job, but i look for him to step his game up. And JAKE MILLER DUNK THE BASKETBALL MAN!!!! Talk about a momentum change i think that would be a huge one for the highlanders. Is it a 7 game winning streak now after that dominating win over gibbs? Iam looking for the highlanders to finsh the rest of the season undefeated!

scott 88

oliversprings 85

GO HIGHLANDERS!!!!!!!! thumb

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that i have really thought about it this game is gonna be a very good one but the real game is gonna be scott and AC! Wut does er body elese think?

825533049[/snapback]

First, I change my Scott/OS prediction with the game being in Huntsville & OS on a downward spiral. I pick Scott with the win. I'll admit it, my first pick was based solely on the first game. Go Highlanders.

Second. I pick AC to win and to win big. Look for them to hit 15 or more threes. These guys can shoot the ball better than any other team I've seen in years. I mean, AC is a state tournament team. But with that, I would love to see the upset & see the Highlanders steal one.

First, I change my Scott/OS prediction with the game being in Huntsville & OS on a downward spiral. I pick Scott with the win. I'll admit it, my first pick was based solely on the first game. Go Highlanders.

Second. I pick AC to win and to win big. Look for them to hit 15 or more threes. These guys can shoot the ball better than any other team I've seen in years. I mean, AC is a state tournament team. But with that, I would love to see the upset & see the Highlanders steal one.

825533085[/snapback]

Well if htey hit 15 three's then that means they will have scott's average for agame..That is a true staement scott hits about 13 3's a game and i haven't paid attention to OS but since they are coming ot Huntsville it would be a tough one if the sTudents get invlolved like theay did against kingston...OS vs. Scott my prediction is OS in OT by about 8

SHS over OS by 10, our boys are on a hot streak and I don't think they will back down or take this game lightly, they have everything to prove by beating OS, just to make up for the loss at OS, and I also don't know about the AC game I want to say SHS and I will go for them but AC is a really good team, but if SHS beats AC it will be in OT, or maybe a last minute shot, let's go boys and beat OS AND AC!!!

Ro its about time u pick Scott High to win.I pick my boys to win by 9.Go Scott

825532321[/snapback]

I usually do pick Scott to win. OS doesn't have anyone to guard Miller and they will have to crash down on him opening up the 3 for the shooters. The point for OS is a player and he pretty much beat Oneida when we played them but I don't think he will be that hot this time and i'll take Scott by 17.