Region 8 Duals

jonesj15

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides you are only sitting on the throne while botw is out trying to edumacated...

825534602[/snapback]

you're right. i'm overthrowing and undermining his left side power structure to implement my dictatorship. :)

long live, me! :)

besides, even that backwoods school he attends has internet hookups. i know because my youngest wrestling unit takes an online class there. :)

i've come to the realistic conclusion he is just afraid, very afraid of me. :)

Where are the DII West Region duals being held?

825534612[/snapback]

They are indeed out at Saint Benedict. We are very much looking forward to hosting the tournament for the first time. If memory serves me correctly weigh-ins will be at 7:30 with wrestling beginning at 8:30 but I don't have my info here at work with me and I could be off. I would imagine that the Brothers will likely roll to another Region title.

However, the second place winner will be a war. MUS will be seeded second with SBA seeded third. It also appears as if Briarcrest "lost" a couple of matches and will now be seeded low enough to make it into the side opposite CBHS in the brackets in hopes of defeating MUS and SBA for the second place crown.

you're right. i'm overthrowing and undermining his left side power structure to implement my dictatorship.  :o

long live, me!  ;)

besides, even that backwoods school he attends has internet hookups. i know because my youngest wrestling unit takes an online class there.  B)

i've come to the realistic conclusion he is just afraid, very afraid of me.  B)

825534621[/snapback]

Yes I know that backwards school he attends has internet, he seems to have forsaken his duty as chief mystic of the left side.

however, I am not sure if I am ready to bow down to you just yet... we shall have to wait and see how your first year test run comes out, you stil have regional duals, regionals, and state to predict for the leftside... so lets see what you have before I bow down to you... ;)

he seems to have forsaken his duty as chief mystic of the left side.

however, I am not sure if I am ready to bow down to you just yet... we shall have to wait and see how your first year test run comes out, you stil have regional duals, regionals, and state to predict for the leftside... so lets see what you have before I bow down to you... ;)

825534837[/snapback]

g-man, i know you're just one of b.o.t.w.'s little minions sent in an attempt to destroy me. do you dare challenge me as the lowly panther boy does??.....i'm becoming all to powerful....bow down before it's too late..............hahahahahahaha (evil laugh). B)

bring on your pityful guesses for this weekend on hump day if you have the courage to do so........hahahahahahaha (another evil laugh). B)

g-man, i know you're just one of b.o.t.w.'s little minions sent in an attempt to destroy me. do you dare challenge me as the lowly panther boy does??.....i'm becoming all to powerful....bow down before it's too late..............hahahahahahaha (evil laugh).  B)

bring on your pityful guesses for this weekend on hump day if you have the courage to do so........hahahahahahaha (another evil laugh).  ;)

825534906[/snapback]

Jim, I am certianly not a minion to anyone excpet perhaps the head coaches I work under! B)

I am certainly not as bold as panther boy but I will offer up my predictions as to how things will go down so odn't question my courage! Maybe the winner can step-up and buy the loser a coke at indiv. regionals the next week as I will certianly make an appearance to see who takes some of the more interesting weights (that is as long as my school work is done on time) and who will be representing the left side at the big dance.

Besides I might just be happy to share power with you along lines of the DI / DII split out here in the West. ;)

you're right. i'm overthrowing and undermining his left side power structure to implement my dictatorship.  B)

long live, me!  ;)

besides, even that backwoods school he attends has internet hookups. i know because my youngest wrestling unit takes an online class there.  ;)

i've come to the realistic conclusion he is just afraid, very afraid of me.  B)

825534621[/snapback]

i will be there this weekend come to the Bartlett section ask for Bartlettdad, i like to meet the man or boy who personally insults me on here.

Jim, I am certianly ... excpet ..... odn't ... certianly ... (that is as long as my school work is done on time)

Besides I might just be happy to share power with you along lines of the DI / DII split out here in the West. ;)

825534952[/snapback]

dude, i hope spelling is one of your classes.... B)

throw in popcorn along with that and the bet is on!!!!!!! thumb

i will be there this weekend come to the Bartlett section ask for Bartlettdad, i like to meet the man or boy who personally insults me on here.

825534959[/snapback]

dude, i see you just joined so let me give you a little h-i-s-t-o-r-y.......the guy i talk about in your quote from me is currently a student at ut and grew a following last year for his uncanny ability to know, not only about west tn but about tn wrestling in general. his handle is best of the west. i dubbed him the all knowing and powerful wrestling oz of the left side. his studies obviously keep him from viewing and posting so i'm "joking" around about him. i know him and his bro pretty well so it's all good natured ribbing. :)

just post your predictions and we'll see what happens..... thumb

as far as saturday is concerned, i'm the dude jim croce sings about and unless you're outta south alabama and a country boy where around home they call you slim, not to worry...... :) (joke implied here)

dude, i see you just joined so let me give you a little h-i-s-t-o-r-y.......the guy i talk about in your quote from me is currently a student at ut and grew a following last year for his uncanny ability to know, not only about west tn but about tn wrestling in general. his handle is best of the west. i dubbed him the all knowing and powerful wrestling oz of the left side. his studies obviously keep him from viewing and posting so i'm "joking" around about him. i know him and his bro pretty well so it's all good natured ribbing.  :)

just post your predictions and we'll see what happens..... thumb

as far as saturday is concerned, i'm the dude jim croce sings about and unless you're outta south alabama and a country boy where around home they call you slim, not to worry...... :) (joke implied here)

825534999[/snapback]

Let me give u some history about me i am old school wrestler from the 70s in the state of Illnois started wrestling in 4th grade forgot more about the sport then u ever learned.yes 70s so laugh, back when there was not injury defaults unless broken bones n sometimes not even then just some tape, no forfeits n blood timeouts just cotton in the nose and pushed back on the mat. show some respect young man with the personal attacks.