Region 8 Duals

jonesj15

hey, somebody ganked my screen name while i was out o' town, and they were way too nice.... ;)

my picks, with the exception of points because we all know that if somebody gets ahead, most coaches will call off the dogs to rest for the next match.... :lol:

dragon burns up the small town in north shelby

roadrunner outruns the wildcat by double digits (sorry pantherboy but upset ain't here)

mustang punishes panther, (not like at earlier dual but bad enough)

wolves have a little red devil as an appetizer before lunch  thumb

mustang then tries to outrun the dragon flame thrower but gets nipped on the tail.

wolves chew up the sick little bird.  thumb

now for the grand finale......

dragon, wolves, dragon, wolves.....who to pick, who to pick....

stay tuned......... :lol:

825538371[/snapback]

Uh oh the man is back! Let the left side rejoice with glee.

Anyway my picks will be up later this evening.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, somebody ganked my screen name while i was out o' town, and they were way too nice.... :angry:

my picks, with the exception of points because we all know that if somebody gets ahead, most coaches will call off the dogs to rest for the next match.... ;)

roadrunner outruns the wildcat by double digits (sorry pantherboy but upset ain't here)

mustang then tries to outrun the dragon flame thrower but gets nipped on the tail.

dragon, wolves, dragon, wolves.....who to pick, who to pick....

stay tuned......... :lol:

825538371[/snapback]

Dragons bite the tail off the Mustangs. Bolton only upsets Ridgeway if there starters still missing,otherwise Ridgeway rolls.

Dragons bite the tail off the Mustangs. Bolton only upsets Ridgeway if there starters still missing,otherwise Ridgeway rolls.

825538727[/snapback]

well, i guess that's better than getting it burned off like i said.........

by the way, a good observation.....if a team is missing starters then another team has a chance to upset them.........never thought of that one..... :rolleyes:

roadrunner rolls even if missing 3 to 4 starters. :lol:

Now ole jimbo....you know BOTW cant be the tree of knowledge when the roots of his roots of wisdom and predictions are down in sunny florida  :lol:

825539223[/snapback]

i guess that is some of your mexican wisdom for "ole" jim......

oh that's right........the wizard of oz always said "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", i remember my mother telling me about that old movie.... :)

let's here your guesses my good man.... thumb

well, i guess that's better than getting it burned off like i said.........

by the way, a good observation.....if a team is missing starters then another team has a chance to upset them.........never thought of that one..... :(

roadrunner rolls even if missing 3 to 4 starters.  :(

i guess that is some of your mexican wisdom for "ole" jim...... 

oh that's right........the wizard of oz always said "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", i remember my mother telling me about that old movie.... :D

let's here your guesses my good man.... thumb

825539351[/snapback]

Still waiting 4 your finals, predictions as if we do not already know. EXAMPLE OF SOME OF YOUR PAST PREDICTIONS RIDGEWAY OVER CORDOVA,

HOUSTON OVER CORDIVA, COLLIERVILLE OVER CORDOVA SEE A PATTERN.

Will pick the houston-bartlett match up later by wgts.

825538166[/snapback]

????????????????? :D

Still waiting 4 your finals, predictions as if we do not already know. EXAMPLE OF SOME OF YOUR PAST PREDICTIONS RIDGEWAY OVER CORDOVA,

825539392[/snapback]

the day is still young, but from your response, i shouldn't waste any additional brainpower........ :(

and by the way, i don't remember picking the mustang to beat a chocolate company.......oh wait, that's godiva, not cordiva.........i get confused very easily........ :(

?????????????????  :D

the day is still young, but from your response, i shouldn't waste any additional brainpower........ :D

and by the way, i don't remember picking the mustang to beat a chocolate company.......oh wait, that's godiva, not cordiva.........i get confused very easily........ ;)

825539438[/snapback]

we've noticed how confused you can get by viewing you post. It keeps me entertained when I have to do my design projects. B)

Are usfjim and I the only ones brave enough to predict how regions will be going down, or is it just that obvious that Collierville will take it again for the third straight year.  <_<

825539763[/snapback]

Not so fast my friend usfjim still has not pick the finals his in agony knowing his picking agaisnt cordova,making u and i only ones out on that limb.He still trying to eat that cordova crow from his past picks.

my picks, with the exception of points because we all know that if somebody gets ahead, most coaches will call off the dogs to rest for the next match.... :ph34r:

825538371[/snapback]

825539392[/snapback]

based upon this quote, i didn't think i should waste the brainpower.....i have so little..... <_<