Sycamore at CreekWood

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Tuesday night Sycamore travels to Charlotte to play a HUGE game against CreekWood. Right now, Waverly has the district pretty much in the bag. Cheatham is sitting in the #2 spot after beating both CreekWood and Sycamore last week. CreekWood is currently a half game behind the Cubs for the #2 spot in the district, while Sycamore its one whole game behind the Cubs, who are idle on Tuesday night. Sycamore beat CreekWood by six when the two teams met prior to Christmas. Harpeth, who has a pretty easy schedule this upcoming week with a home game against Mont. Cent. and a visit to Stewart Co., sits one game behind CreekWood and just a half game behind Sycamore in the district. This is as big as a game can get in the regular season, so let's here what you all have to say about how it's going to shake up.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When will Darden be back for Creekwood?

825534415[/snapback]

The doc told him last week that he could play at his own risk but he advised him not too. He said he needed a couple of more months to heal. He has no pain but risks a full break if he gets hit. His mom might let him play before the season's up, but I don't know if I'll let him play or not. I don't want to risk him having surgery. If his mom is completely okay about it, I might let him play in another few weeks to give him some more time to heal.

Edited by ctaylor

Guest catfish-hunter
I believe the crazies will be the deciding factor.  :)

Catfish, you still didn't make a prediction...

825534596[/snapback]

I think that the War Eagles will pull this one out, but I have been known to be wrong from time to time. How does Sycamore by 4 sound to you???

I think Sycamore can win this game if they come to play a full game. They have not really played well at CreekWood but i think they will be ready coming off a tough loss and knowing the importance of the game. Sycamore must keep Derra out of the lane and stay on CW shooters. Look for my man Jesse Moulton to have another big game tomorrow. Im not making any predictions but as usual im pulling for Sycamore to get the W.

This was a hard fought win tonight for the Wareagles. Sycamore jumped out early 8-0 then CW went on an 8-0 run of their own and tied it up and i think they took the lead. At the half it was something like 24-23 Sycamore. In the 2nd half CW came out hot and were leading by 10 at the end of the 3rd qt. In the 4th Sycamore finally picked it up and started playing on the defensive end and regained the lead and never let go of it. Barksdale finished with 16 i think, Bullard had 8 or so and the rest was spread out. This was a big win for Sycamore finally pulling out a close one. They have Montgomery Central Friday and hopefully can move to 6-4 in the district before going to Harpeth and Waverly. CW played a great ball game. Good luck to all.