Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

They are inconsistent.  The only thing that would explain the loss by Richland to Cornerville is to say that both teams are either above average or average.  I've seen Cornersville and they are just slightly above average, so I believe Richland, despite their record, is also just slightly above average.  I gave 11A the benefit of the doubt because come tournament time I do belive teams like Moore Co. and Forrest will come to play.  I think there is a chance that 11A might get 2 teams into the semi-finals of the region along with 12A, but I think it is a long shot.  12A is dominant, whether or not 11A wants to believe it.  12A was dominant last year (all 12A championship game) and the same will probably occur again.  I've seen the teams and I am pretty sure how this region is going to go, but that is why they play the games.  If I was betting man, I would bet on 12A, but I don't quite count out 11A in tournament time as they could possibly pull an upset (and yes, it would be an upset if anyone other than Summertown and Perry County end up the the Regional Championship game).

825539258[/snapback]

I am not disputing any of that, your obviously a much wiser man than most, but your statement about the bottom beating the top was inaccurate. You got alittle worked up and didn't understand the reply. GO 12A GO!!!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None (as in 0) of the 11A teams will make it beyond the first round of the Region.  Region semis & finals will be repeats of the 12A district.

Richland is running the table - and lost by 43 (76-33) to Summertown.  Sorry folks, but 11A isn't even a shadow of its former self.

825537321[/snapback]

LOL.. thanks for mentioning that to these people talking about 11A.. I was thinking the same thing. thumb