Waverly vs. Cheatham Co.

Jp-tiger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Waverly tigers play Cheatham Co. Friday night at home(waverly), game time is 6:30pm. When Tigers win they will be Dis. 10-AA Champs. in regular season.  Comments and thoughts on the game.

825537518[/snapback]

Although I don't share Jp's confidence, I believe Wavo will win this basketball game. They will return home on Fri. with a chance to claim the outright district championship, so being focused is not going to be an issue. The Cubs have owned Wavo in the past, but that won't be the case in this one folks!!!

I don't know what the outcome will be. The Cubs have won the last 5 of 6 games and Waverly won the last meeting by 2 on freethrows. I would say it could come down to who has the ball last and doesn't blink. Waverly playing at home is alot tougher task for the cubs but they have won there in the past. The Cubs will have to bring there A game and disrupt Waverly on offense. Who ever wins I think this will be a great battle and should be a packed house

Guest catfish-hunter
catfish u know u got just as much confidence in your  sycamore boys

825538576[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong fellas because I like confidence. You guys are the champs, so you deserve the right to talk about it. When the tourney starts, the regular season doesn't mean anything. Best of luck to you guys on Friday because the higher seed that Sycamore can get, the better!!!