Central V.s Ooltewah IV

bk012000

this is sad... for one, anyone who is now 22 would have gone to Ooltewah when I was there and only a few people from those 2 classes even still go to Ooltewah basketball games. and secondly, none of those people are 6'4 270 or whatever he said he was. Which leads me to believe that these Central kids either a) made up this person to talk trash to themselves. or :) this is an Ooltewah kid who's just making junk up for sh1ts and giggles. either way this is the stupidest thing Ive ever read. Both of ya'll are terrible at talking garbage, online even. The one place ANYONE can be good at talking trash... I mean seriously, how can you 2 be so bad when you not only have time to think of clever things to say but also if you dont like the way youve worded it you can edit what you said. This is just pathetic.

Ooltewah wins, again, at Central... end of story.

825540026[/snapback]

I agree about ooltewah winning the game but i dont agree with u as a person.... ive only been too 3 ooltewah games this year and one of them was the central game...... I live in Atlanta now so i dont get to come up much but i will be up there tomorrow night for the game so i guess ill cya there peace

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for one my mom died when i was 16 and for two i said when u see me at the game then come say something cause now i got a good reason to beat you ######...  for future reference dont ever say anything about my mom or ill hunt you down little boy!!!!!!

825539967[/snapback]

Well if your telling the truth about your mom then I'm sorry. But as far as everything else goes no I'm not sorry. Here your are getting on coacht and out of the blue calling people out. Use your brain dumb A** this is how all the Central VS Ooltewah forums keep getting deleted. Like I said any person that has to get on CoachT and "TRY" to scare a high schooler then that's just a plain panzy. Let me tell you something Mr. 6"4 275, when you see me at the game lets see if you really do, do something to me or any body else. Just curious but what kind of *** sais " I'll hunt you down little boy". Next time don't set yourself up for stuff. Stick to the topic wich is Central Vs Ooltewah.

Central will win by 4.

I agree about ooltewah winning the game but i dont agree with u as a person....  ive only been too 3 ooltewah games this year and one of them was the central game......  I live in Atlanta now so i dont get to come up much but i will be up there tomorrow night for the game so i guess ill cya there peace

825540035[/snapback]

Well since you got to come to the last b-ball game between the two school's why didn't I see any body there that was as big as you say you are. Well can't wait for the game. Just so you can't make any excuses the game is at 7:30 at the pounder's house.

Central coming off a huge win over Soddy Daisy. Ooltewah coming off a shocking loss to Walker Valley. Ooltewah took a slim win over East Ridge last night. Seems to me like Central might be able to squek one out. But I think even after all that they just don't have enough to beat the Owls, Ooltewah by 5.

825541484[/snapback]

ooltewah didn't have a slim win over east ridge?? they blew them out, they were up by over 25 before the subs came in in the 4th and brought it back as always, it wasn't a slim win by any means, i mean it was a 12 pt win even with the subs coming in and 12 pts isn't very close

I think its fair to mention that Ooltewah brought one in during the half, after Central had been using theirs the entire time.

As I thought, Ooltewah didn't really have any problems. In fact, if the Owls had been hitting their open outside shots early on, the margin of victory would have been much greater. To me it seemed that the goals were much lower than they usually are, but maybe it was just the gym being small. Overall, I pretty decent game for the Owls, especially Courtney who seemed to give much more hustle than he usually does. It's too bad the shots weren't falling, and Ooltewah gave up way too many shots close to the basket, but it was worth the trip out there.

Both student sections were pretty weak. The whole barrel thing was pretty stupid, and it didn't seem like either section even cared about the game, only about each other.

Ooltewah 58-43. White had 20, Porter added 17,  Foster scored 10, and Brown chipped in 9. Lorenzo Meadows was the only player for Central in double figures with 12. What was the deal with the Central students beating whatever it was they had? I was under the impression that artificial noise-makers were illegal by the NFHSA.

825541857[/snapback]

Dude shut up. It's a barrel It's not real hard to figure out what it was.

I heard that the refs appoligized after the game to both administrators saying that they should have done something about the noise-makers, but actually both student sections had one.

825541866[/snapback]

I can't believe yall. "Make the noise makers shut up" what is the point in even going to games if you can't make noises and cheer. It sounds like yall don't want any one cheering at all. Maybe it's because yall have no cheering section at all. Ooltewah just sits there the whole time. Ya every once in a while your students will yell something, but hardly ever. Ooltewah's student section stunk. Central's rocked. Just so yall would no the whole barrel thing has been around 4- a long time, so it's not nothing new.