The Top 5 Women's Basketball Player in the State

Twisterkahn

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huck's Tennessee Women's Basketball Dream Team:

1 - Cait McMahon (Heritage) Don't really need to tell you about this phenom!

2 - Jackie Pickel (Bradley Central) True shooting guard that hustles and does all the intangibles!

3 - Sarah Baker (Harpeth Hall) It's hard to find true three's, but she fits the billing! Furman has found a good team player!

4 - Erin Ogan (Powell) She does everything you need in the post. Also, in my offense, you have to be able to be a post that can knock down the threes.

5- Jessica Jackson (Craigmont) Excellent post player that knows her position well and plays it textbook style!

Reserves -

1 - Megan Lyons (Greeneville) Excellent point guard that can score!

2 - Allison Butler (Walker Valley) She is tall and an ace marksman! She also can handle the ball in case of extreme pressure in pressing situations.

3 - Nancy Moore (Columbia Central) My defensive stopper!

4 - Alysha Clark (Mt. Juliet) Can't leave her off here! She hustles and rebounds. Also, she would be a good post in pressing situations.

5 - KeKe Stewart (Oak Ridge) She knows the post game and can score consistently!

2 - Holly Rogers (Cleveland) She is playing out of position this year, but the gal can score and she has a good head for the game.

3 - Latoya Bullard (Craigmont) In state last year, she had a good tournament. Her consistency would determine her playing time!

Coach - Bubba Insell (Shelbyville Sportsshop 16-under) He has the pedigree, but also the determination and knowledge. His coaching skills would make this team even better!

I'd put these girls up against anybody in the nation! Go Team Tennessee!

My starting 5 would be:

5) Alysha Clark

4) Keke Stewart

3) Jackie Pickel

2) Cait McMahon

1) Megan Lyons

With Jackie and Cait playing both the 2 and 3...

I have seen a lot of teams play and a lot of great girls play this year, but from what I've seen these have got to be the top 5 girls in the state. They all just don't do scoring for their teams, they do a lot of the dirty work too such as rebounds, assists, steals, etc.. And when you can do those things plus score, then you have a great player and thats what these 5 represent, GREAT PLAYERS!

Now that's a great starting five there Knowalot.

825538054[/snapback]

Well of course it is a great starting 5! My screen name doesn't lie, I do KnowALOT and I know that those are the top 5 girls in the state...

Shootmore, if you could see the Keke Stewart I have seen, when the game is on the line and when somebody has to step up for their team, AND DOES, then you will know that Keke Stewart is one of the top 5 players in the state. It's not just me who thinks she is, ask anybody in the recruiting business and that actually knows what thier talking about...

Huck's Tennessee Women's Basketball Dream Team:

1 - Cait McMahon (Heritage) Don't really need to tell you about this phenom!

2 - Jackie Pickel (Bradley Central) True shooting guard that hustles and does all the intangibles!

3 - Sarah Baker (<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=215&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Harpeth Hall</a>) It's hard to find true three's, but she fits the billing! Furman has found a good team player!

4 - Erin Ogan (Powell) She does everything you need in the post. Also, in my offense, you have to be able to be a post that can knock down the threes.

5- Jessica Jackson (Craigmont) Excellent post player that knows her position well and plays it textbook style!

Reserves -

1 - Megan Lyons (Greeneville) Excellent point guard that can score!

2 - Allison Butler (Walker Valley) She is tall and an ace marksman! She also can handle the ball in case of extreme pressure in pressing situations.

3 - Nancy Moore (Columbia Central) My defensive stopper!

4 - Alysha Clark (Mt. Juliet) Can't leave her off here! She hustles and rebounds. Also, she would be a good post in pressing situations.

5 - KeKe Stewart (Oak Ridge) She knows the post game and can score consistently!

2 - Holly Rogers (Cleveland) She is playing out of position this year, but the gal can score and she has a good head for the game.

3 - Latoya Bullard (Craigmont) In state last year, she had a good tournament. Her consistency would determine her playing time!

Coach - Bubba Insell (Shelbyville Sportsshop 16-under) He has the pedigree, but also the determination and knowledge. His coaching skills would make this team even better!

I'd put these girls up against anybody in the nation! Go Team Tennessee!

825538011[/snapback]

coach bubba insell u have to be kidding??????