Unicoi County Vs. Sullivan Central

bballer01

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill take unicoi in a close one. sc is looking forward to hv and will not take uc as seriously as they should, or at least ud think that by reading cougar scouts posts.

825538763[/snapback]

there seems to be a mutual respect between u.c and h.v from reading alot of the posts. central seems to give noone respect, but cougar scout does like to talk alot!!!

cougar scout, you seem to talk a whole lot of crap.  you should shut up until you can beat us.  we respect unicoi because its the biggest game on our schedule.  sure the rivalry is bitter, but we do share respect.  i personally have no respect for the cougars.

825540947[/snapback]

SC is the best there is... if you don't believe in SC read the post regarding them and Oak Hill Academy.... the Cougars are for real with D-I prospects such as Justin "Mark Madsen" Hess, Phil Weatherford, etc. This team is legit. thumb

Guess bballer and hvwarrior can eat their words now. Unicoi has no respect from me or anyone else who's not an idiot. Maybe if they could quit focusing on acting like the "children" they are, they could win. I guess it comes legit when you marry and produce within your own family tree. thumb thumb thumb