Lincoln County vs Giles County

falcons34

Guest catfish-hunter

Lincoln Co. is a .500 basketball team in AAA, who played Columbia Central to a close six-point basketball game. The Falcons did lose to Sycamore during the Holiday break in the Lipscomb tourney, which really means nothing as far as this game is concerned. The Falcons also beat Lawrence Co., who Giles has also beaten this season.

All of what I just mentioned means nothing, but I thought I'd give the Giles fans a preview of Lincoln County's season as it has happened. Giles County should win this one rather easily, if they show up focused.

if i was Lincoln i would use the Giles Co. game as a type of practice to get ready for the next game cause Giles should take care of business rather easily if they show up to play. Isn't Giles player Zach Holt from Lincoln Co. ? should be a fun game for him.

825539574[/snapback]

I agree totally, and I think Coach Tipps will do just that. Of course he wants to win, but in the long run, this game doesn't mean a whole lot. Also, yes, Zach Holt did play at Lincoln County his sophomore season. His dad was the head coach there for that season. Zach is a great kid, and he is fun to watch.

Guest catfish-hunter
So, what was the final score?? I hear that giles won, but by how much, and what were the highlights??

LEBRON WHO?

825540632[/snapback]

If Giles didn't win by 20+, well I'd be shocked.

giles county won but lincoln county gave them a good game in the first half but the falcons only scored like 15 points in the whole second half. tyler had several dunks he missed one but he had two defenders on his back.zach holt had a good night i think he hit like 6 three's.channing had a quiet night over all giles co. played sloppy they stepped the D up the second have that's what saved them.