Who has the best fans PERIOD?

FieldGoal

Who has the best girls basketball fans in the state?

The best of the best has to fit several criteria: They pack the stands at home and travel well. They make lots of noise...we're talking "raise the roof" noise. They proudly support their team by wearing school colors. They're always on their feet encouraging their girls and, without becoming obnoxious, they give the ref a little attention when he needs it. They support their team through losses as well as wins. We could go on, but you get the picture.

Who is it? State your case.

Edited by olemissguy

Who has the best girls basketball fans in the state?

The best of the best has to fit several criteria:  They pack the stands at home and travel well.  They make lots of noise...we're talking "raise the roof" noise.  They proudly support their team by wearing school colors.  They're always on their feet encouraging their girls and, without becoming obnoxious, they give the ref a little attention when he needs it.  They support their team through losses as well as wins.  We could go on, but you get the picture.

Who is it?  State your case.

825540162[/snapback]

that would have to be cornersville, we have the best cheering section EVER!!! our fans are crazy,nutz and all the above. up cheering screaming (louder than the cheerleaders). our fans get so involved by running up and down the court getting the fans to do the wave. wearing jersey's and how can we forget them storming out on the court after our win over richland!!!!!!! B)

Edited by ladydawgs

that would have to be cornersville, we have the best cheering section EVER!!! our fans are crazy,nutz and all the above. up cheering screaming (louder than the cheerleaders). our fans get so involved by running up and down the court getting the fans to do the wave. wearing jersey's and how can we forget them storming out on the court after our win over richland!!!!!!! :P

825543312[/snapback]

I have to say that I was impressed with the cornersville student section. They really got behind their team in the girl's game. However, I have only seen fans like the Moore County ones a couple of times in all my years. I thought they would jump the refs. after a couple of their losses. But the worst ever is West Morgan's fan (North Alabama). At the regional championship game at Hanceville in 2002 (maybe 2003), their fans actually began throwing stuff on the floor and loudly booing are players while they were being introduced. It looked like a screen from a gang movie. The way the game ended was great. They were up by one with about 10 seconds left. They got a steal and a breakaway. Instead of the guy just laying the ball in and letting time run out, he went up for a 360 monster dunk. He bricked in off the back of the rim, the ball went airborne to half court where one of our player (lauderdale county high school) caught it, turned and shot. It went in as time expired. They went home and we went on to get beat in the final 8. I am surprised I did not get shot because I got all up in the faces of all those so called adults that had been running their mouths all game. There still is not anything better to shut up a bunch of punk fans as to beat their team.

Edited by jamieroper

thumb White County Warrior and Warriorette Manaics pack-em-in everywhere!!!!Great support from County and Student Body!!!! thumb A special thanks to "The Bubble Gum Man" Brown who gave out 1000 pieces of bubble gum at one game, and he goes to all the Middle School Games with his bubble gum also!!!THANKS 'BUBBLE GUM MAN' thumb