CAK @ Cosby Friday 2-4-05

TheChsnOne2223

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a very close game. It will be close because it is a rival game, because it's at Cosby this time, because Cosby could use the district win to tie CAK in district 3A, and because both teams are very good teams. I expect this to be about a 3 point game or less. I think Cosby can pull this out, but it could very easily go either way.

I think CAK could be the better of the two teams, however, this one is at Cosby.

On the other hand, this game comes at the end of a tough week for the Eagles.

Monday they play @ Morristown East (Dist. 2-AAA), then on Tuesday they host Unaka.

Cosby played East within four points at their house in December, so really, Cosby could go anywhere from 3-0 to 0-3 in this stretch.

The key for Cosby is getting someone named other than Manning or Blakely scoring. Cosby had a stretch where they lost 3 of 4 about two weeks ago; and while Blakely and Manning had their 15-20 points or so, no one else was scoring. Cosby desperately needs Todd Jenkins to find his form, or this week could be a long one for them.

Cosby desperately needs Todd Jenkins to find his form, or this week could be a long one for them.

825543098[/snapback]

Todd couldn't miss Friday night. He had 23 (11 in the 1st quarter).

I guess you know this though. :o

All the other starters and guys off the bench played well also.

This could be a tough week but I think it could be the beginning of a

hot streak. That big win at Hancock helped their confidence and I don't

see The Eagles losing either one of the home games.

This will be a great game. Both teams should be playing with all the intensity that they can play with. Cosby has a definite advantage playing in their house. Although, I think the two road games versus Webb and Catholic earlier this week could help CAK when playing in a hostile envirement. I'm not going to make a prediction other than I expect to see a great game tomorrow night between two good teams.