jackson-dekalb

LAfan

The loss of their big kid is really hurting them.  Im sure lynus will get it corrected and get dekalb going in the right direction.  Without the big guy they have no inside presence now and it hurts because they do have good outside shooters.

825543430[/snapback]

Your absolutely right. Losing Justin is really hurting them. I know one person don't make a team, but this guy really added an extra boost to the team.I hope they haven't lost confidence by losing him. I am afraid that is what is happening, but I know they can make it without him.Its just gonna be hard. B)

If i was Livingston Reeder would get a touch every time down. If they get him started they are hard to beat because they have so many weapons. They are physical, they have good shooters, and they have good depth off the bench. But like i said before Lynus will get them headed in the right direction. Just because they are so scrappy and have played all these close games im going to say LA wins but its not going to be a blow out by no means.

It was amazing tonight, JC played what seemed to be there best game of the year. They were passing the ball well, shooting the ball well, playing as a team, I was impressed. thumb If they can play like that the rest of the year they will be a team that you dont want to play in the postseason. Good game blue devils :)

And the thing was they were up by double digets most of the game, DeKalb made it interesting at the end, the final score was 65-60, but Jackson led almost the whole game by double digets. JC should have beat them at home too, blowing a 4th quater lead, go figure. <_<

Edited by bob77