Temple @ Grace

Chattbballfan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple wins by 17. A little closer than the score indicates. Real story is Grace's fans disgusting lack of class.

825547451[/snapback]

graces fans were absolutely disgusting. there was no need for that. about the game, grace played well but temple was just to much. how many pionts did eldrigde have. did he have over 10? just wondering. oh and grace fans you are a joke. who was temples leading scorer? i didnt hear any stats. if someone know some then let me know. thnx.

so i've never heard of the ref at the midline calling fouls under the goal...nor have i seen the ref under the basket shake his head at a call made by another ref...nor have i seen so many grace players get knocked to the ground then get the fouls called on them....or the arrogance shown by caleb skogan as he looks back and shakes his head at grace fans after knocking evan kidwell to the ground then intentionally running into grace fans and over evan when he could have easily stopped...i've never seen a more homecooked game! i mean at least try to make it look fair...foul called on johnny parshall...when he wasn't in the play....caleb comes down outta the air onto evan and throws his elbow out! what is this!?

so i've never heard of the ref at the midline calling fouls under the goal...nor have i seen the ref under the basket shake his head at a call made by another ref...nor have i seen so many grace players get knocked to the ground then get the fouls called on them....or the arrogance shown by caleb skogan as he looks back and shakes his head at grace fans after knocking evan kidwell to the ground then intentionally running into grace fans and over evan when he could have easily stopped...i've never seen a more homecooked game! i mean at least try to make it look fair...foul called on johnny parshall...when he wasn't in the play....caleb comes down outta the air onto evan and throws his elbow out! what is this!?

825547475[/snapback]

If you were not at the game, please disreguard this post. It is total crap. Refs can have no effect on a 17 point ballgame. Maybe a 2 or 3 point ballgame. But not a 17 point ballgame.

I believe Eldridge ended up with about 14 parshall had about 13 Dilts had about 11 and Smith had around 10.Temple should while there number one in the state, they pulled away at the end and finished. The game was closer than 17 i tihnk temple lead by only 4 with about 7 mins left. Pretty good game much better than the first trip.

Now to address our fans. I guess your referring to a certian chant that took place. It was low and unnessicary, but it is a rivalry and stuff happens. I tihnk most of the fans didnt know whats was going on or even what it meant just went along with it. but i would like to apologize for the Grace fans. As many time as Grace has played Temple, Temple knows were better than that. But i do apologize and look forward to playing yall again. You have a very good team. And showed it again.

P.S. How good is Caleb wow caleb ran the team well. he is great.

Edited by redandwhiteforever