Monta Ellis PG 6-4 189 Jackson, MS Lanier Mississippi State

Amir Johnson F/C 6-10 230 Westchester, CA Westchester Louisville

Marcus Johnson SG/SF 6-6 200 Los Angeles, CA Westchester Connecticut

Josh McRoberts F 6-10 240 Carmel, IN Carmel Duke

Tasmin Mitchell SF 6-7 235 Denham Springs, LA Denham Springs LSU

Shawne Williams SG 6-10 230 Cordova, TN Laurinburg Institute (NC) Memphis

Luke Zeller C 6-11 245 Washington, IN Washington High Notre Dame

Edited by btowntigers

Will this game be played in Knoxville this year? I know last year I took my Jr. Pro team to watch the game and they enjoyed it. Really, they enjoyed John Elway sitting along the court. Also, they enjoyed the point guard with the last name of White, that's on LSU LADY Tigers team now. She was shaking people like a salt shaker. But beside those highlights, the game was well worth it.

Will this game be played in Knoxville this year?  I know last year I took my Jr. Pro team to watch the game and they enjoyed it.  Really, they enjoyed John Elway sitting along the court.  Also, they enjoyed the point guard with the last name of White, that's on LSU LADY Tigers team now.  She was shaking people like a salt shaker.  But beside those highlights, the game was well worth it.

825546690[/snapback]

I think its in Chicago not sure though.

Did anyone notice that this Gerald Green guy is a 6'8" gaurd. Thats crazy, especially with him having a chance to grow more. and Shawne Williams is a 6'10" gaurd??? i find that hard to believe ive never heard of a guy that big playin gaurd in college.

Edited by btowntigers

Shawne Williams is a 6'9 WF... He is not quick enough to play the "2" spot, but he does play on the perimeter... 6'10 is definitely a stretch as well...

Gerald Green is closer to 6'7, but incredibly athletic. He also is a SF/perimiter player, but not quick enough on the defensive end to play a 2... Green is a very good player, and rumor of a jump to the NBA...

Both players are 19, going on 20. They were both slated originally to graduate last year, but now are 5th year prep school players, so they are a year older than the normal senior...

That's why I go with Monte and Louis ahead of those two above; because they're a whole year behind age-wise...

Gomab, the reason why Monta Ellis and Louis Williams are not in the Roundball Classic has nothing to do with the age of Shawne Williams or the legit 6'8 Wing freak Gerald Green, but rather the fact the EA Roundball Classic mainly picked players with Adidas affiliations who attended ABCD camp. It doesn't matter how old these kids are because they're still in highschool or prep school, thus they have just as much right to play in All-Star games as anyone else who might make a mistake.The game is being played in Illinois and 5 area players where picked to play in the game. The Jordan capitol classic will feature guys such as Louis Willams, Ellis,etc.

Gomab, the reason why Monta Ellis and Louis Williams are not in the Roundball Classic has nothing to do with the age of Shawne Williams or the legit 6'8 Wing freak Gerald Green, but rather the fact the EA Roundball Classic mainly picked players with Adidas affiliations who attended ABCD camp. It doesn't matter how old these kids are because they're still in highschool or prep school, thus they have just as much right to play in All-Star games as anyone else who might make a mistake.The game is being played in Illinois and 5 area players where picked to play in the game. The Jordan capitol classic will feature guys such as Louis Willams, Ellis,etc.