Best Freshmen 04-05

WrestleSBA

Kent Johnson (Collierville) @ 103's is an underclassmen(Fresh/Soph not sure). He is a state contender for sure, quite possibly this year's 103 Champ at State.

Oh, and I best not forget Mikey Fuller (Soddy Daisy) @ 125, I believe he's a Freshman(could be wrong) and another stud with a possibility of sittin' towards the top of the podium in Chattanooga.

........ im almost positive that both are at least sophomores cause i remember seeing them both last year.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the left side.....

Although there aren't any as talented as Brandon Wright was last year, Chris Livingston from Houston, Jeff Stidham from St. Benedict, Joe Pass and Josh Robinson from CBHS are pretty tough.

825545621[/snapback]

Brandon Wright was just scary for a freshman and is getting better each and every time I see him.

Josh Robinson has got one heck of a high crotch. Watched him use it almost at will this weekend.

Pass is definitely coming along nicely... I hate that he left SBA a while back, we really could have used him this year :D . However, for as good as Joe is we also have a pretty good freshman at 119 in Joel Stark.

and Ronnie, Jeff is going to be a very good wrestler, I just hope he doesn't move down to LA is being discussed. He is very strong for a 130 pound freshman.

Edit: Oh I forgot about Billy Sanvidge from CBHS he has really impressed me.

Edited by WrestleSBA

Kent Johnson (Collierville) @ 103's is an underclassmen(Fresh/Soph not sure). He is a state contender for sure, quite possibly this year's 103 Champ at State.

Oh, and I best not forget Mikey Fuller (Soddy Daisy) @ 125, I believe he's a Freshman(could be wrong) and another stud with a possibility of sittin' towards the top of the podium in Chattanooga.

........ im almost positive that both are at least sophomores cause i remember seeing them both last year.

825545897[/snapback]

Mikey Fuller is a freshman. He was in middle school last year.

From the left side.....

Chris Livingston from Houston

825545621[/snapback]

Brandon Wright was just scary for a freshman

825546220[/snapback]

roadrunner ronnie, don't forget about the other two\thirds of the mustang starting freshkateer class, drew shapiro and jake sample. thumb

g-man, mustang 35 brandon's mom wouldn't appreciate that comment about her baby boy..... :rolleyes: