McEwen at NCS

jcafootball

The Warriors take on the Eagles in Nasshville tomorow and since I know there is ganna be a bunch of smack talk from both sides,(as there allways is) I thought I would be the one to start it off. McEwen is obvioulsy the beter team this year with a lot more talent. But for some reason when these two teams play, there is so much hate between them that no matter how bad one team is or how good one team is, it is allways a close one. Even though I'm very, very confidant that McEwen will win, this will be a good game..............Ah screw it! McEwen is going to hand NCS the beating of the season and ya know whats ganna be the best part of it is? The Warriors get to do it in their home away from home - that little box they like to call a gym. GO WARRIORS, WOOOOOOOYEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Thank you and good luck to both teams.

The Warriors take on the Eagles in Nasshville tomorow and since I know there is ganna be a bunch of smack talk from both sides,(as there allways is) I thought I would be the one to start it off.  McEwen is obvioulsy the beter team this year with a lot more talent.  But for some reason when these two teams play, there is so much hate between them that no matter how bad one team is or how good one team is, it is allways a close one.  Even though I'm very, very confidant that McEwen will win, this will be a good game..............Ah screw it! McEwen is going to hand NCS the beating of the season and ya know whats ganna be the best part of it is? The Warriors get to do it in their home away from home - that little box they like to call a gym. GO WARRIORS, WOOOOOOOYEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Thank you and good luck to both teams.

825545943[/snapback]

funny post and true

McEwen toyed around with NCS in the first half as they did at McEwen. But after halftime it was all Warriors. And I think I know why Puckett did not impress White House Heritage, he saved all his juice for this game. He was unstopable in this game especially early on. A few dunks and a bunch of three's helped Puckett get about 30 points. Good game by McEwen although they should not have let NCS stay in it for as long as they did. Oh Yeah, Jarret Anderson is the biggest loser on the face of the Earth. He needs to get a life, I mean your in college man, don't you have better things to do than go try to start crap with McEwen. Well the fact of the matter is McEwen swept NCS just how it should be, now go talk about how good your little freshmen are. Jarret Anderson for gay rights!!!!

McEwen came out on top once agian tonight in Nashville. And once agian, Nashville Christian fans tied to start crap with McEwen fans. When your teams getting their butts handed to them (in front of the tennesean by the way, check it out tomorow) thats not a good time to start taunting from across the court as some of the NCS freshman (I guess they were freshman, all of the seniors were in the front rows) where doing tonight to try and follow in the ever-so impopular Jarret Anderson footprints. But dont worry, Anderson was there tonight on our side, behind his daddy's players still as classy as ever. Turns out, he was harrassing some of our sophmore girl basketball players that were over there. Anyway, it's prety pointless to talk about them, because no matter what you say, NCS will allways be the least classy teams in tennessee (at least 1A). Oh, and by the way, Congradulations to the Warriors on their 16th win of the season.

McEwen came out on top once agian tonight in Nashville. And once agian, Nashville Christian fans tied to start crap with McEwen fans.  When your teams getting their butts handed to them (in front of the tennesean by the way, check it out tomorow) thats not a good time to start taunting from across the court as some of the NCS freshman (I guess they were freshman, all of the seniors were in the front rows) where doing tonight to try and follow in the ever-so impopular Jarret Anderson footprints.  But dont worry, Anderson was there tonight on our side, behind his daddy's players still as classy as ever.  Turns out, he was harrassing some of our sophmore girl basketball players that were over there.  Anyway, it's prety pointless to talk about them, because no matter what you say, NCS will allways be the least classy teams in tennessee (at least 1A).  Oh, and by the way, Congradulations to the Warriors on their 16th win of the season.

825547906[/snapback]

That was actually me, jcafootball. I acedently used mactownwarriors log in name. Sorry dude.