District 7-aaa 2005

Guest Oakland

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Let him have fun after the game to celebrate....he can throw it at a certain person from Riverdale..................and I don't mean the ASSASSIN either.

825514237[/snapback]

who do you want him to put one through?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Okay, once again this thread is turning into something totally off the subject of District 7AAA basketball.  Can we make one for true conversation about the teams and one for this off the subject banter.

825514274[/snapback]

ive tried my best to do so fullcourt but the same group over and over just treats the threads as if its a chat room.

Aww man that was probably the best team to ever come through Riverdale, they had one of the best teams in the state and underachieved all year long and got put out in the first round of the district tournament by the 3 SOPHMORES from Blackman. They had Michael Lane, Terrell Coleman, John Cheesbrew, Ward Poston, Markquise Crockett, Adam Baxter, Josh England, Taron Henry, Labrian Lyons, Chris Harris and Jerry Onwu. That team was stacked even though they lost Kevrick to Oakland that year they were still awesome and underachieved so much.

825513824[/snapback]

You got your years mixed up hs sports fan. You just listed the 2001 roster. I was talking about the 2000 team.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

anybody else see the AP poll released yesterday.... Siegel #1 in state Oakland #9....representing well

825514418[/snapback]

[/quote/]

Why of course...Siegel and Oakland must pick up the slack from where the other schools dont represent....