South Pittsburg at Lookout Valley

PokerPlayer07

This by far should be the game of the year on Tuesday Feb.8. I think South Pittsburg proves their might again and extend the winning streak by the score of:

South Pittsburg-80

Lookout Valley-75

Lookout Valley will control the tempo and run with the ball every chance they get in the first half to me South Pittsburg isn't a good first half team, but they will slow down Valley in the second half and Antonio Robinson will clean the glass like Mr. Clean. Lookout Valley will lead at intermission by 3-5, but Coach Lewis will make adjustments and bring the heat. It will all come out to who out hustles who, and who can play through the refs(as I understand, some Lookout Valley players were T'd up like Steve Nash in the first meeting). Let the predictions begin!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is most def. not the game of the year... thats actually one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Although it probably is the biggest game for each of these teams this year. It is huge in their district. If Pitt wins they are pretty firm in second. If Valley wins, will it be a tie for second?

It is most def. not the game of the year... thats actually one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Although it probably is the biggest game for each of these teams this year. It is huge in their district. If Pitt wins they are pretty firm in second. If Valley wins, will it be a tie for second?

825549126[/snapback]

i agree with you on the dumb comment thing, Poker's mouth runs before his brain does.

multidnk06 - You say this, do you know? he has been rackin up the boards and points. I don't think overrated players avg. double-doubles or are 2-4 in the chatt. times for rebounds and point avg.

man, what do you want me to say? Those are the good teams, i forgot about LV who would do AA good too. But to answer your question, i think if he is man 2 man D, and has a PG to get him the ball, yes he could do it on avg. Maybe not a double double every game, but atleast 9/10ths of them.

Edited by Hawk_B_Baller00