South Pittsburg at Lookout Valley

PokerPlayer07

south pittsburg will win this game simply because they are a better team.you don't win 16 games in a row for no reason,and don't let the score between sale creek and south pittsburg fool you they were winning by 20pts with 4 mins left in the forth quarter and then the coach brought in the b- team to give them a opportunity to play and they let them come back so don't  let the score mislead you.i don't know why the coach let them come in but i would not do it again because they really can't afford to let games go like that.south pitts depth goes about 7 or 8 deep and i beleve their depth is quite a bit better that lookout valleys.so pitt win 52-45

825553382[/snapback]

Why do you keep bringing up that winning streak? You've been playing glorified JV teams and girls teams. Anyone can win 16 easy games in a row.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This from the team that struggled with South Pittsburg's B-Team in the jamboree.

825553862[/snapback]

I don't remember anything like that, and just for the edification of this thread...

With a record of 18-2, South Pittsburg is ranked 13th and has their strength of schedule ranked 104 of 104 teams. Here's why the schedule is rated the easiest in single A. Check out these records.

St. Andrew's - Sewanee - 4-13.

Sequatchie Co. - 13-12.

Berean Academy - non-TSSAA.

Chattanooga Christian - 11-6.

Sale Creek - 5-16.

Chattanooga Center for Creative Arts - 3-9.

Grace Christian - 2-15.

Lookout Valley - 14-9.

Whitwell - 11-13.

Hardy Memorial - 11-17.

21st Century - 3-16.

F.C. Boyd, Sr. Christian - 2-14.

Marion Co. - 6-17.

Many of these teams play Tennessee schools not in TSSAA. Combined opponents' record 85-157, not very impressive. Beat CCS and then start talking smack if you want to. Ya'll still haven't proven anything yet.

I don't remember anything like that, and just for the edification of this thread...

With a record of 18-2, South Pittsburg is ranked 13th and has their strength of schedule ranked 104 of 104 teams. Here's why the schedule is rated the easiest in single A. Check out these records.

St. Andrew's - Sewanee - 4-13.

Sequatchie Co. - 13-12.

Berean Academy - non-TSSAA.

Chattanooga Christian - 11-6.

Sale Creek - 5-16.

Chattanooga Center for Creative Arts - 3-9.

Grace Christian - 2-15.

Lookout Valley - 14-9.

Whitwell - 11-13.

Hardy Memorial - 11-17.

21st Century - 3-16.

F.C. Boyd, Sr. Christian - 2-14.

Marion Co. - 6-17.

Many of these teams play Tennessee schools not in TSSAA. Combined opponents' record 85-157, not very impressive. Beat CCS and then start talking smack if you want to. Ya'll still haven't proven anything yet.

825553932[/snapback]

Good quote, looks like Pitt should look out for Grace, this week we will beat 21st century, copper basin, AND sale creek. watch out.

Are you kidding me? Graces played a split squad where starters and bench warmers were split up and one by almost 20 in a jamboree which isnt that long.

825553935[/snapback]

actually it was 10 points, and south pittsburg didn't have split anything...it was the b-team. you just don't fire bomb any coaches and everything will be ok.

For all of you geniouses out there, this is what happens with the recruiting at SOME private schools (ex. Boyd B.)... It is not actually the school that is "helping" financially, its a group of parents on the schools booster club. The school overpays some parents to do small jobs so they can affford to put another kid through school.

And about the South Pitt. - LV game, all of you people that are saying SP has no chance, do you not remember that South Pittsburg won the first matchup between these to??? Im not sayin that it will come out the same, but it should at least be close. I personally am not sure who will win. I would like to say that South Pitt. will take them again, but im afraid LV will be ready. I am hoping that all of the LV players, and coaches, will get on here and read all of this about SP having no chance, and think SP will just blow over. SP steps up for big games. We will have to wait and see the outcome but i think LV by 3.

South Pittsburg - 54

Lookout Valley - 57

For all of you geniouses out there, this is what happens with the recruiting at SOME private schools (ex. Boyd B.)... It is not actually the school that is "helping" financially, its a group of parents on the schools booster club. The school overpays some parents to do small jobs so they can affford to put another kid through school.South Pittsburg - 54

Lookout Valley - 57

825554825[/snapback]

You sound like you've been there. Have you ever given or recieved this money?

And about the South Pitt. - LV game, all of you people that are saying SP has no chance, do you not remember that South Pittsburg won the first matchup between these to??? Im not sayin that it will come out the same, but it should at least be close. I personally am not sure who will win. I would like to say that South Pitt. will take them again, but im afraid LV will be ready. I am hoping that all of the LV players, and coaches, will get on here and read all of this about SP having no chance, and think SP will just blow over. SP steps up for big games. We will have to wait and see the outcome but i think LV by 3.

South Pittsburg - 54

Lookout Valley - 57

825554825[/snapback]

I'm not calling for a blowout, but I do think LV will win this one.

I have no idea what you're saying bramblehood.  Name one player that Baylor has recuited from CCS.  I don't know any of them.  And when you say offer them cheaper tuition you are also wrong.  The school doesn't determine the amount of financial aid a student recieves.  Their are forms that must be turned into a nation wide agency the same way as applications for college financial aid.  So the school doesn't even pay for the students to go to school there it is done by the United States.  So next time be better informed before talking bad about schools when you have no idea what you're talking about.

825552548[/snapback]

Well actually you guys are rectuting if i am not mistaken a young man who is an 8th grader this year from ccs for next year at baylor without having to pay

You sound like you've been there. Have you ever given or recieved this money?

I'm not calling for a blowout, but I do think LV will win this one.

825554837[/snapback]

No, I have not personally recieved this money, but I can tell you who has... their "star" running back, Matt Peardon. One of my friends dad payed Peardons tuition so he could come and play football for them.