DaFuture4All

YOUR#'SBEENCALLED

Listen, science hill = raw slaw means they aren't good. I'm sorry if your school is not caught up on ebonics yet. Yeah I painted up, were you one of those guys that sat in front of us and wouldn't move? If you are, are you the one with the huge head? And your little dafarture thing was cute.

825551100[/snapback]

Sorry if we dont kno what rawslaw means.... its kinda sad you cant get somethin better to paint on your chests....

dafutureforall you just a little punk... when we play you all in district come say this stuff to the shhs student section... we will see how bada$$ you are then

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the thing dafarture just doesnt understand, he'll come back and say that db is a better team, but the game was a fluke, i hope he knows that if science hill wins tommorrow, we clinch the conference, not db, and one win after that, it will be sole clinch, not tie, and yes a while ago i said boone was making a run at second, they recently beat tennessee high, who db couldnt handle any this season, not such a dumb comment

Actually, yall are the dumb ones cause you played right into our hands, yall just need to realize when people are much more intelligen than you'll ever be, so you out to just stop all this attempted trash talk right now, and go on over to new begginings cause i think your late......