Unicoi County vs. Happy Valley Who will win?

Uchs_Devil

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This tues. game at central should be a real good one! i'm def. gonna be there and support valley, but friday..i hope we can pull off another win against the warriors. ya'll might not have been ready or came out flat as warriorbball said for last game and have everything to play for, but we'll have Ike Weaver back and he didn't even get to play last time! It should be an awesome game! :rolleyes:

gO bLuE! thumb

Hess stinks bad. I never see his name in the box score. Best sophmore in the state good one, but i will go with Weaver instead. I mean come on 18 points for a sophmore playing against a good as team as Central? Yeah right did i say good, my bad they just got beat by East and a close one to Hampton. But while playing Hampton they had 8 guys on the team, the 5 on the court and the 3 refs. Thats about the only way they beat anyone, thats how they beat us at home. Go Valley on Tuesday!!!!

Unicoi killed Elizebethton tonight...Man Ike Weaver, Colton White, Hunter Sparks, Matt White, and the rest of the team were out of control tonight...Hope you are ready for us on Friday, but for now, Good luck with the game on Tuesday Happy Valley! See you there! BEAT EM' VALLEY! :blink:

KEEP IT UP DEVILS!!!!

BLUE DEVIL PRIDE!!! thumb