Unicoi County vs. Happy Valley Who will win?

Uchs_Devil

Hess stinks bad.  I never see his name in the box score.  Best sophmore in the state good one, but i will go with Weaver instead.  I mean come on 18 points for a sophmore playing against a good as team as Central?  Yeah right did i say good, my bad they just got beat by East and a close one to Hampton.  But while playing Hampton they had 8 guys on the team, the 5 on the court and the 3 refs.  Thats about the only way they beat anyone, thats how they beat us at home.  Go Valley on Tuesday!!!!

825552641[/snapback]

thats funny you have to hope someoneelse beats central because your team cant and if you could read the paper you would see how many points hess scores a night you idiot

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hess stinks bad.  I never see his name in the box score.  Best sophmore in the state good one, but i will go with Weaver instead.  I mean come on 18 points for a sophmore playing against a good as team as Central?  Yeah right did i say good, my bad they just got beat by East and a close one to Hampton.  But while playing Hampton they had 8 guys on the team, the 5 on the court and the 3 refs.  Thats about the only way they beat anyone, thats how they beat us at home.  Go Valley on Tuesday!!!!

825552641[/snapback]

thats funny you have to hope someoneelse beats central because your team cant and if you could read the paper you would see how many points hess scores a night you idiot

The Devils killed elizabethton tonight and showed that they are playin their best ball of the year. So i know we will take care of happy valley next friday night and even if central ends up in winnin the conference, both the district and regionals are at our place and we will take care of business then. Central and Valley are both really good teams but they cant handle unicoi at their place when it comes tournament time. Bring It Valley! Because you all know we are going to! Go Big Blue!

825552641[/snapback]

How can you people from Unicoi get on here and keep talking trash? We have beat you all twice now and the last time at home was pretty decisive (about 10 points) and I doubt that the refs helped Weatherford drain those 8 three's. Come back when you beat us, until then stick to hanging elephants.

As far as Hess goes, probably the 2nd best sophmore in the Northeast TN only behind Omar Wattad. Do I think Ike Weaver is a bad player? No, he is alright. But I have seen him and Hess actually matched up before in summer ball and Hess has dominated him. Also, how many times did Hess pick the point guard from Unicoi's pocket?

For the East game, Central had a good lead and just got a little to comfortable and let East shoot their way back in it. East may not have a good record but they are not that bad and that game is huge for them. Alot of teams around Sullivan County including DB and TN High around pretty evenly matched this year and any team can win on any given night (Like how South just beat DB and Boone beat TN High awhile back).

And about the calls at the Hampton game, they were right. Hampton played alright but they didn't get cheated like that clown from the Elizabethton Star wrote.

weve seen all u got unicoi. u dont bring anything different. same lame get up for every home game. painted fans-played out, turn ur backs on the visiting team when they are announced or the newspaper deal-really original........not. ur not as intimidating as u think. when is the last time uc beat hv twice in basketball? its not gonna happen this year. but for now, we are concentratin on hampton, then central, and then we'll focus on u.

825550323[/snapback]

That's not every game...just yours. And just wait until this year...

Edited by entertainer195

Aside from all the BS'n and trash talking...lets get back to the topic. This Friday's game will be big, as are all Unicoi vs. Valley games. HV will be coming off of a tough game against Central (which I too, hope Valley wins). It's gonna be a good game either way...always is. I think this one will be as good as the 2003 game @ Unicoi that went into overtime. Good luck to both teams...should be one of the best games of the regular season. thumb