Giles Co. vs. Columbia

bobcat93

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a MONSTER game. Columbia almost exposed Franklin as frauds, and very well should have won that game, according to the score and hearing the chatter on these boards. Giles won by one point up in Columbia, thanks to C-Town leaving Steve wide open under the goal with less than 5 seconds left in the game.

Giles County is too much at home. The Bench Mob is having their farewell party tomorrow night. The biggest home game left on the schedule, strike up the band, it's time to party in Giles County tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

There is a good chance that a HUGE HUGE HUGE guest star will be making an appearance tomorrow night at the GCHS/Columbia game. Roy Williams/Buzz Peterson/Rick Pitino, all of those guys will look like cupcakes compared to who is supposed to be at the game tomorrow. I have the inside scoop, and weather permitting a VERY SPECIAL guest will be at the game tomorrow. (Rumor has it he may even be sitting by the student section).

If you weren't planning on attending the game before I opened my mouth, then I honestly would not drive all the way to Pulaski. The "guest" is not anything like anyone is thinking, I'm sure, but he's still coming. I REPEAT: IF YOU LIVE LIKE 30 MINS AWAY AND YOU WERE GONNA COME TO THE GAME JUST TO SEE THE GUEST THEN DON'T COME TO THE GAME YOU WILL BE ONLY DISAPPOINTED.

If you were coming to the game anyway, then you're in for a treat!