Columbia vs. Giles Co

Shootmore

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I have to disagree here....Columbia vs Giles has been a rivalry ever since I can remember. For 2 teams that are in different classes, districts and counties.....it's possibly Columbia's biggest rival....even before Tyler

825554075[/snapback]

I agree that this is a big rivalry for both schools, it's a bigger rivarly than the head to head records may indicate.Since the 1983-84 season the teams have played 46 games. Columbia has won 30 of them. Columbia has had a 11 and a 8 game winning streak during this time while Giles Co has had a 7 game winning streak. The average margin of victory for Columbia is 18.6 and for Giles Co is 6. Giles Co has been the team the last 2 or 3 years but over the last 20 years Columbia has been the dominate team.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clearly a great game,Giles Co. has no depth on the bench or at least coach Holt won't play nobody else but about seven players.Columbia had 9 three's to Giles Co.'s 1.Hats off to c-town Zach Walker,that guy with the shaved head,and that Cocheese guy #33 i think,they came to play i look for Columbia to make it pretty far in the tournament, state that is. by the way the refs really stunk. that Marable guy got 3 fouls in a minute and a half come on let them play.