J.J. Webster from Coffee Co.

BigRed62

This is JJ, i appreciate what u said about me but i will have to agree with pedo, i am not the greatest b-ball player to come through coffee county. I enjoy basketball and its fast pace but my heart is not in basketball, its in baseball. Doesnt mean i dont give 100% in basketball its just i dont have the committment and "want-to" as i do for baseball. I play with a bunch of good players. Micah is a good player and leader on the team. As well as Tyler, Samuel, Jere. I hope for the best for Micah and whoever goes on to play basketball in college. But if everything goes right for me, i wont be in a gym in college, i will on the diamond. As i said before, i appreciate what u said and i hope u still support me and the other raiders. Thanks

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is JJ, i appreciate what u said about me but i will have to agree with pedo, i am not the greatest b-ball player to come through coffee county. I  enjoy basketball and its fast pace but my heart is not in basketball, its in baseball. Doesnt mean i dont give 100% in basketball its just i dont have the committment and "want-to" as i do for baseball. I play with a bunch of good players. Micah is a good player and leader on the team. As well as Tyler, Samuel, Jere. I hope for the best for Micah and whoever goes on to play basketball in college. But if everything goes right for me, i wont be in a gym in college, i will on the diamond. As i said before, i appreciate what u said and i hope u still support me and the other raiders. Thanks

825553587[/snapback]

Nice post JJ. Saw you play Friday night against Lincoln County. Nice game! Good Luck on the diamond! All the best!!!

This is JJ, i appreciate what u said about me but i will have to agree with pedo, i am not the greatest b-ball player to come through coffee county. I  enjoy basketball and its fast pace but my heart is not in basketball, its in baseball. Doesnt mean i dont give 100% in basketball its just i dont have the committment and "want-to" as i do for baseball. I play with a bunch of good players. Micah is a good player and leader on the team. As well as Tyler, Samuel, Jere. I hope for the best for Micah and whoever goes on to play basketball in college. But if everything goes right for me, i wont be in a gym in college, i will on the diamond. As i said before, i appreciate what u said and i hope u still support me and the other raiders. Thanks

825553587[/snapback]

Great post jj. All this talk bout baseball is gettin me a lil pumped up!! i cant wait til the raider season starts up! Best of luck to u jj and to the rest of the raiders.