South Pittsburg

Statman

yeah and we are saying that you shouldnt be on here saying you will win the region, until you HAVE proven yourself. If anything, you are just making people want to beat yall even worse by saying things on here. I would just take it easy until you guys beat ccs or some team of that caliber.

825556213[/snapback]

I will say again, I do not think that South Pitt. is the best team in the region. I have never said they are. They may not even be the best in their district (we'll see in the next week if they are). i just think everybody should give them SOME respect because of the good teams they have beat.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to get on here and talk when your probably the 3rd best team in the district and the 5th or 6th best team in the region. Until you beat those teams ahead of you you cant say your better than them.

825556216[/snapback]

I would like to mention that, at the moment, they are number one in their district. I would also like to mention that you are contradicting yourself if you are saying that South Pitt is the third best team in their district. They have already beaten Valley once this season. So can we say that South Pitt is the better team?

South Pitt has beaten Sequatchie Co. and Marion Co. which are both 2a.

They have beaten Lookout Valley, and were beating CCS at half time of that game which was their 4th game of the season.

825556253[/snapback]

LV can be a good team, the other two are not. And you didnt beat ccs, so you shouldnt mention it. Boyd was beating temple after the 1st quarter the other night, but Boyd can't usually even play with them.

LV can be a good team, the other two are not. And you didnt beat ccs, so you shouldnt mention it. Boyd was beating temple after the 1st quarter the other night, but Boyd can't usually even play with them.

825556260[/snapback]

First of all, you are probably right, I shouldn't have said anything about the CCS game. But I dissagree with you saying that Seq. Co. isnt a good team. They do not have a great record, but they play in a hard 2a district. South Pitt. being a small school, even for 1a, doesn't have nearly as many athletes to choose from, whereas Seq. Co. and Marion Co. have probly twice as many students to choose from.

South Pitt has beaten Sequatchie Co. and Marion Co. which are both 2a.

They have beaten Lookout Valley, and were beating CCS at half time of that game which was their 4th game of the season.

825556253[/snapback]

Marion County might be AA, but they have lost games to teams like Whitwell.

Sequatchie has lost to Polk Co. Just because they are "AA" doesn't mean anything. AA teams can be awful, like Sweetwater, Sequatchie, Tellico, Polk, or Marion.

Actually s pitt is not the number one team in their district, CCS is because they beat valley and have the current tie breaker on s pitt because they beat them by 20. Who cares if i cant spell thats what they have spell check for when i write papers on the computer, as opposed to the crayons that you use at richard hardy.

Does it ever seem like people from Richard Hardy just get on here to talk to each other about things other thatn sports??? Hey guys...THATS WHAT INSTANT MESSAGING IS FOR. We dont want to know who won your spelling bee. This is a place to post things about sports. You know... the things you, as a school, are bad at.