Siegel @ Warren county

Harris' hooligans

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FREE THROW SHOOTING AND STUPIDITY COST SIEGEL THE GAME

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER HAD NEGATIVE COMMENTS TOWARDS THE TEAM, HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID TO GET A TECHNICAL FOUL IN THE FINAL 2 MINUTES OF A GAME THAT YOU ARE LOSING BY 2 POINTS???, THAT WAS A 5 POINT SWING FOR THE PIONEERS PUTTING THEM UP BY 7 WITH JUST OVER A MINUTE TO PLAY

WORST DISPLAY OF BASKETBALL PLAY I HAVE EVER SEEN

AND UNTIL SIEGEL TAKES THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ACES, AND CLEANS THE SHOOT OUT OF THEIR HAIR, IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE!!!!!!!

AND ON TOP OF THAT, WARREN COUNTY BEAT THEM, WARREN COUNTY PLAYED HARD AND WON THE GAME, THEY DESERVED IT, EVEN THE REFS CALLED A DECENT EVEN GAME ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL, THERE ARE JUST NO EXCUSES FOR THIS ONE

SIEGEL LOST THE FREAKING GAME

I will stick up for my team as long as I see them play with heart and give it all they got...there's no excuses for this one and the display they put out there tonight. sorry but a 6'3 guy shouldn't be putting up 27 On lucas and Keith theres absolutely no reason for that. You have to keep your composure in a game that you still have a shot at winning no excsues...free throws as usual s-ucked

this ones on the players....whether they choose to respond in a good way or continue to play the same braindead style with lack of mental toughness is up to them. Whats it gonna be boys??????

Edited by Oakland