Pickett Co. vs. Clarkrange

FAN303

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Pickett Co. will come ready to play this time..they have been doing pretty good the last few games..and i think since they lost to clarkrange at clarkrange they will pick it up this time and play smart and be ready to play..and i think they lady bobcats will also be ready to play..they all just have to keep their head held high..and come ready to play...Good Luck Bobcats&Lady Bobcats..

I saw Clarkrange get down 22-4 to Cumberland Co. Saturday night...then come within 6 points of the Jets in the 4th quarter. They never let up and go full speed every minute. Pickett needs to be ready this time and play defense and get rebounds. If they leave Hannihan and Laws wide open all night like they did at Clarkrange, they'll rack up the threes. Pickett is playing great ball now and should win by 25...but they should have won at Clarkrange too!

Pickett is extremely good this year...when they I the play RBS; RBS played good...They played agains pickett's press ok...they played a decent game and Pickett still won by 30...Like I said Pickett is extremely good this year and I see them losing this time only if they come out not shooting good and not playing good at all...