Freshman to All Dristrict team.

fasteddie

What freshman will make ALL-DISTRICT team in 12A?

825555140[/snapback]

I think Andrews (Collinwood) and Sewell (Santa Fe) are probably in. H. Lovett (Summertown) could get it but there are a lot of people to choose from off of Summertown. Then there is Leegan (Perry County) who could get it since Rhodes missed a chunk of the season, but we will have to wait and see. Alot could be determined in these last two district games of the season.

What happened to Rhodes this year anyway? I know she got hurt against S-town, but she came back. Why isn't she playing as much as last year? Has Leegan taken her spot for good? It kind of reminds me of Wooten a few years ago. SHe was a big part of the team her Jr. year, then she sprained her ankle and didn't play even after she recovered.

What happened to Rhodes this year anyway? I know she got hurt against S-town, but she came back. Why isn't she playing as much as last year? Has Leegan taken her spot for good? It kind of reminds me of Wooten a few years ago. SHe was a big part of the team her Jr. year, then she sprained her ankle and didn't play even after she recovered.

825555454[/snapback]

Leegan and Rhodes both start, K. Dabbs started for Rhodes when she was hurt. K Dabbs should start but NOT in Rhodes spot.

Leegan and Rhodes both start, K. Dabbs started for Rhodes when she was hurt. K Dabbs should start but NOT in Rhodes spot.

825555533[/snapback]

Are you suggesting A.Dabbs then? K.Dabbs won't take the spot of Weatherly, Edney or Leegan so......

Edited by alias14