McEwen-Heritage

mactownwarrior

Scholarship material is what i consider a stud!Like i said congrats on the win.heritage plays well as a team and deserve everything that they have got. Just for the record though im not a mcewen fan nor a puckett fan.I simply respect his game. Heritage just be ready for tourney time and don't lust over this win for to long. I see you have CPA coming up, show them that 10a is for real!

Edited by GotGame

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Pats!! way to shut up all those cocky fans of McEwen. I attended the game and they might have the worst crowd of rednecks ive ever seen. It was ridiculous. Hill went into the crowd and was hit by one of the fans. After the game there were a few talking trash to me and when I told them to come on over they drove away. They talk all kinds of trash, dont back it up, and walk away from things they start. At least when they beat us we showed good sportsmanship about it. O yea and once again Pucket was packed by Destin Miller. It was great. And if u wanna say heritage has no STUDS then it dont really matter cuz id rather have the 5 GREAT we have then just one stud like McEwen. And when Heritage played AA and AAA schools in the Christams tournament Destin Miller averaged 18 a game. So dont talk about how they cant score on big schools. And when Puckett goes off to college and has atheltes actually his height youll see just how average he is and how hes not the GREAT all of you think he is.

GO PATS!!! WIN THE DISTRICT!!

I agree 100% with you about puckett in college.He will struggle till he gets stronger.I thought your studs were jarell brothers and hill now its miller.If you have 4 studs in single A then your state champs hands down.But most teams (single A)have one stud at best! Like i said you have 5 average 1A basketball players that play well together.What was your record over christmas holiday?teams with out great palyers struggle agianst larger schools.Im not hating on your players, The reason i pointed this out was all you Heritage people seem to think you have a state championship coming in about 2 years.Without great players you'll meet your match. Ok i got a question for you and i want you to be honest...If you had an all-district team of 10 players to go and play in a game...Do you think that 4 of heritage's players make that team? At best 2...And possibly one starter.

No I dont think all 4 would make it. I do believe though that if each one of the four was on a seperate team they would most likely be the leading scorer and then would probably all be on the all district team. If you dont believe Heritage is gonna be in contention for a state championschip or State champions next year or the year after just wait and see. They are young and will only improve. Last year they won 7 games with the same starters and look at how well they have done this year and how much they have improved. I dont think McEwen and Heritage will play again next year because of the reclassifications but dont you wont forget about us becuase you will be seeing them in the state tournament.

I agree 100% with you about puckett in college.He will struggle till he gets stronger.I thought your studs were jarell brothers and hill now its miller.If you have 4 studs in single A then your state champs hands down.But most teams (single A)have one stud at best! Like i said you have 5 average 1A basketball players that play well together.What was your record over christmas holiday?teams with out great palyers struggle agianst larger schools.Im not hating on your players, The reason i pointed this out was all you Heritage people seem to think you have a state championship coming in about 2 years.Without great players you'll meet your match. Ok i got a question for you and i want you to be honest...If you had an all-district team of 10 players to go and play in a game...Do you think that 4 of heritage's players make that team? At best 2...And possibly one starter.

825562736[/snapback]

u obviously dont no any thing at all about the game of bball bc u cant recognize talent when u see it. keep your mouth shut bc u already got proven wrong once dont make it twice.

Heritage may not have studs yet but if a player needs to step up they do. Like against East Robertson (the 1st meeting) where Hill I think made all 8 of his 3's that he took n had one at tha end of tha game to put Heritage on top. Every game I watch sumone always steps up like Taylor Doty which you don't hear much of he hit two free throws at the end of tha game to seal it.

Good job Pats!! way to shut up all those cocky fans of McEwen. I attended the game and they might have the worst crowd of rednecks ive ever seen. It was ridiculous. Hill went into the crowd and was hit by one of the fans. After the game there were a few talking trash to me and when I told them to come on over they drove away. They talk all kinds of trash, dont back it up, and walk away from things they start. At least when they beat us we showed good sportsmanship about it. O yea and once again Pucket was packed by Destin Miller. It was great. And if u wanna say heritage has no STUDS then it dont really matter cuz id rather have the 5 GREAT we have then just one stud like McEwen. And when Heritage played AA and AAA schools in the Christams tournament Destin Miller averaged 18 a game. So dont talk about how they cant score on big schools. And when Puckett goes off to college and has atheltes actually his height youll see just how average he is and how hes not the GREAT all of you think he is.

825562725[/snapback]

No hill did not get hit by one of the mcewen fans. The stupidg ###### was running down the sourt and slipped and fell on the sideline and tried to say that one of mcewens fans pushed him. He did not get pushed he slipped and fell and treid to cover it up be acting like someone pushed him.,

825562725[/snapback]

Yeah your right he did get blocked but , did you forget the eight blocks that puckett put on your boys? Wow one block and yall get excited. Eight blockes thats sometihng to brag about. I dont think i would brag about one block. Because you and i both know if puckett was on a fastbreak he would throw it down over your boys.

Yeah your right he did get blocked but , did you forget the eight blocks that puckett put on your boys?  Wow one block and yall get excited.  Eight blockes thats sometihng to brag about.  I dont think i would brag about one block.  Because you and i both know if puckett was on a fastbreak he would throw it down over your boys.

825562897[/snapback]

i am so glad to hear all the excuses that mcewen fans are throwing out there. 8 blocks doesnt mean anything in the wins and loss column. get over the 8 blocks and look at how your team got BEAT by 10. heritage was the better team that night, so why dont you get over how many blocks or whatever he had. heritage showed everyone in 1A what they are made of and they will continue to do nothing but improve. keep running that mouth but all that matters is that heritage won. way to go patriots!!!!!

i am so glad to hear all the excuses that mcewen fans are throwing out there.  8 blocks doesnt mean anything in the wins and loss column.  get over the 8 blocks and look at how your team got BEAT by 10.  heritage was the better team that night, so why dont you get over how many blocks or whatever he had.  heritage showed everyone in 1A what they are made of and they will continue to do nothing but improve.  keep running that mouth but all that matters is that heritage won.  way to go patriots!!!!!

825562938[/snapback]

ENOUGH SAID!! GO PATS!! And by the way Puckett didnt just get packed he got Randy Johnsond. He was flat out thrown! And ill let a 6'7 guy get 8 blocks as long as I can see him get packed once.

Edited by allregionpatriot#3

No hill did not get hit by one of the mcewen fans. The stupidg ###### was running down the sourt and slipped and fell on the sideline and tried to say that one of mcewens fans pushed him. He did not get pushed he slipped and fell and treid to cover it up be acting like someone pushed him.,

825562895[/snapback]

He went into the crowd after a ball and was pushed. And its pretty funny that if hes such a stupid ##### (wutever ur calling him) how he lit you guys up from the 3point line. And tell 33 thx for the technical. It helped a lot. Didnt you think it was great how Hill kept his composure while the McEwen fans were booing him and yet he still made his free throws? Say all you want about Heritage basketball but now you realize what they are made of and they just whooped ur tails.