Westmoreland scores 101 points.

Catalyst

Before anyone starts, the starting five MIGHT have played a total of a quarter. No one but freshman and sophomores played after the few two minutes of the second half. I thought they were gonna start handing jerseys out to fans.

825557799[/snapback]

Anyone who knows anything about Coach Graves (and Westmoreland), knows he is a great coach with great character and class. He does a tremendous job every year. I feel sure he did not run it up on purpose. I also feel sure he would have enjoyed a close win over Pickett more than this one.

Congratulations to Westmoreland (and Coach Graves) on a successful year.

Good luck.....would love to see you guys playing in Murfreesboro.

who is FC? and one other thing...Yes they may of tried not to run it up...But after a 40 point lead or so you could tell your kids to not run the ball and only shoot lay-ups..A way to prevent an added imbarresment of 100 points scored on them..Westmoreland is overrated!!!3rd best team in 10a beat them..

825559882[/snapback]

McEwen lost to the 4th place team in 10-A.

Are they overrated?

Everyone who says McEwen is a one man is very wrong. On many occasions Puckett has played bad games and everyone around him steps up. At Heritage he had a down game and McEwen, without Trey Smith, still walked out with the win. If one man is very good and the rest of his team stinks the team might be decent, but not 19-1. How can a team that has only lost one game be overrated when they are ranked 8th on this website?? And I'm willing to bet that the "AP" knows more about ranking teams than you people.