New 10-AAA Standings, Remaining Schedule

Ticket

Northeast Lack of a good PG kills any chances of them beating Dickson County? Clarksville Has the best chanc-e to Beat Dickson County at this point of the GAME, :) 

Corey has proven his worth. He has a slightly better supporting cast then Drake & Thomas, if U go back and look at the NORTHEAST stats U will see Drake & Thomas carried NE on their backs... they lack the Guard play,,,IN the News Paper The Leaf Chronicle, Coach Cooper talked about going to the Middle School to find a Guard... WOW!!!  :lol: 

Drake is having one of the best years in 10AAA history, U would have to go Back to the Shawn Marion, Trent Hassel, & Marcus Maybin days,, to find a better performance by a Small Forward in 10AAA.. Then theres Corey P-who will be a great fit for Rice U, he plays just like the Player he will replace at Rice, Brock G (From Clarksville High),, I think Corey & Drake should be concider for MR Basketball ;) ,,, but the Politics of TN Basketball will not pick a player out of the Weak 10AAA District...  :)

CROSS thumb

825561308[/snapback]

hmm well if you think coach cooper was serious about the whole middle school thing..youre kinda off...he was just proving his point..other than that the dickson northeast game should be a good one...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarksville defeated Northwest tonight 75-44. Lanis Fredrick provided a nice "And-1" dunk in the 4th quarter for Clarksville - as he was fouled and made the 3 point play over a guard for NW. Big props to NWballa ... I heard the NW JV team won in OT today over Clarksville. Last word from Dickson ... Dickson County was up by 13 points with 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Anybody have any more details? Or Rossview-Henry County?

I like Henry County's chances of beating Kenwood in the #4-5 game in the district tournament. They play next Friday at Henry County ...  Henry County won the earlier meeting at Kenwood. Kenwood has more talent, but that program doesn't show a lot of class - I am rooting for Henry County.  thumb

825561881[/snapback]

That's a bit of a broad generalization to make against an entire program. I hope whatever led you to this conclusion is based on something concrete (it may very well be).

I agree Henry has the edge at home for the #4 spot. The Knights are a year or two away from having a shot at this thing again.

I was actually cheering for Kenwood last year when they made their run to win the district tournament, but I can't stand to watch the coaches for the boys basketball program . I have to give them a lot of credit, they get their players to play hard (it won them a district title last year)... but they look like idiots in the process.

Dickson County beat Northeast 89-73 tonight. Corey Plfieger scored 34 and Kurt Primm added 22 for Dickson County, who was up by 15 points at halftime. Drake Reed scored 31 and Thomas Pfaff 22 for Northeast. This sets up a battle for 1st place Tuesday night when Dickson County visits Clarksviile High. Dickson Countyis the better team, but maybe the young Wildcats can pull an upset.

Tonight's results set up the district seedings as follows ...

#1, 2 - Dickson Co. (10-0) or Clarksvile (9-1)

#3 - Northeast 5-4

#4,5 - kenwood (4-6) or Henry Co. (4-6)

$6,7 - Rossview (1-8) or Northwest (1-10)

Dickson County played well tonight. Dickson had a huge crowd tonight and it really pumped them up. Kurt Primm played extremely well tonight when Cory was guarded he really took up the slack in scoring. Drake and Thomas played well too. Also, the refs were horrible for the guys and the girls game. They made bad calls all night both ways. Dickson proved they are gonna win out by their performance tonight.

Go Cougars thumb

Clarksville defeated Northwest tonight 75-44. Lanis Fredrick provided a nice "And-1" dunk in the 4th quarter for Clarksville - as he was fouled and made the 3 point play over a guard for NW. Big props to NWballa ... I heard the NW JV team won in OT today over Clarksville. Last word from Dickson ... Dickson County was up by 13 points with 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Anybody have any more details? Or Rossview-Henry County?

825562552[/snapback]

Rossview upsets Henry Co at home on SR Night, 48-51. Good game all the way through, Rossview played really well on defense, turning the pressure up in the second half.

Kenwood played cheatham last night and lost 70-71. Kenwood gave up a layup out of their zone half court trap with about 7 tics remaining. I must say kenwood played hard and shot lights out! At the end of the 1st it was 26-14 kenwood and it was soon 32-16 kenwood. Cheatham played great d in the 2nd quarter only giving up about 7 points and may have just been down by 1 or 2 at the half. Kenwood would be alot better if #20 would just play instead of running his mouth and getting a "t" and #4 their leader, stay under control. Pinckney fouled out on a charge, prolly his 2nd or 3rd of the night and wasnt able to go in ot. I think if kenwood plays like they did tonight in their tournament then they could pull some upsets.

Kenwood played cheatham last night and lost 70-71. Kenwood gave up a layup out of their zone half court trap with about 7 tics remaining. I must say kenwood played hard and shot lights out! At the end of the 1st it was 26-14 kenwood and it was soon 32-16 kenwood. Cheatham played great d in the 2nd quarter only giving up about 7 points and may have just been down by 1 or 2 at the half. Kenwood would be alot better if #20 would just play instead of running his mouth and getting a "t" and #4 their leader, stay under control. Pinckney fouled out on a charge, prolly his 2nd or 3rd of the night and wasnt able to go in ot. I think if kenwood plays like they did tonight in their tournament then they could pull some upsets.

825563000[/snapback]

How do ya'll think Kenwood will do in the district tournament?