Maryville @ Heritage

carolina232

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville didnt play good when they played Heritage last time and Trey Brewer was not on. I think when he is on it gets the whole Maryville team going. Unless Maryville plays really bad again or Heritage just plays really good, I think Maryville has this game won.

Go Trey!

825560732[/snapback]

....Wow..i bet thats Trey..or..his mommy..

I actually dont think it was a fluke last game..Heritage held Maryville to 6 points in the 4th quater..why do yall have to make all these excuses...Heritage beat you. Just deal with it for once.

I actually dont think it was a fluke last game..Heritage held Maryville to 6 points in the 4th quater..why do yall have to make all these excuses...Heritage beat you. Just deal with it for once.

825560797[/snapback]

I was at that game also. Maryville was up by as many as 15 at one time then went stone cold in the 4th. I wouldn't say it was a fluke because Maryville is the type of team that could loss to a lot of teams. There offense is subject to disappear on occasions and many of their wins have come from great defense and over all hustle.

Heritage hit a couple of threes early in the forth quarter and carried that momentum to a nice win. Heritage is not as tallented as Maryville but on that night they were the better team.

Maryville is hitting on all cylinders right now and unless there is a lull Heritage doesn't have the horses to hang. JMO

825560797[/snapback]

That makes your winning percentage like.008 againest Maryville. Other than that, when was the last time you beat Maryville? Back when Clinton was in office

Just like in the first meeting, whoever wants it more will come out victorious. Although Heritage has played poorly as of late and Maryville has been on fire, either team has an opportunity to come out with a win. The Maryville bench, led by senior Paul Fortenberry, will greatly influence the outcome of this one.

By the way, does anybody know if the influenza hit any of the Heritage players?

..and your right. we dont beat yall very much. so when we do, yall have to make all these excuses not to look bad..

825561864[/snapback]

No excuses, I gave Heritage credit when they beat Maryville. They wanted it more in the 4th Qt. It was an outstanding performance by Heritage, but they were unable to build off of that. Point is Maryville has only 3 losses this year by less than 15 points total. Yes they have won some close ones as well, however untill Heritage shows me other wise I'll say that is was no excuse for Maryville but the worst quarter they have played all year.

No excuses, I gave Heritage credit when they beat Maryville. They wanted it more in the 4th Qt. It was an outstanding performance by Heritage, but they were unable to build off of that. Point is Maryville has only 3 losses this year by less than 15 points total. Yes they have won some close ones as well, however untill Heritage shows me other wise I'll say that is was no excuse for Maryville but the worst quarter they have played all year.

825561951[/snapback]

Boy I hate it when I'm right. Maryville was in control the entire night. Maybe the presence of Andy Tipton for C-N added some support for the rout.