TWF Freshman & Sophomore State Championships

fiscon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are now at 336.

Check out the list at www.fiscusconsulting.com click on the link for the Tournament on the main page.

Check out the awesome Tshirt design from K&N Shirts To Go, then look at the list entered.

It looks like right now we will be combining some 9th and 10th grade wt classes.

Like 98 and 107. I will let you know tomorrow morning what combinations were made.

Feel free to email me if you have questions, wrestling@fiscusconsulting.com

Sign up to be a table worker by 6p Friday 2/25 and enter the tournament for free. You won't be disappointed, there are several current TSSAA state placers in the field. And I am sure there are several future TSSAA state champions as well.

Brad Fiscus

Tournament Director

MAT CONTROL

We are now at 336.

Check out the list at www.fiscusconsulting.com click on the link for the Tournament on the main page.

Check out the awesome Tshirt design from K&N Shirts To Go, then look at the list entered.

It looks like right now we will be combining some 9th and 10th grade wt classes.

Like 98 and 107.  I will let you know tomorrow morning what combinations were made.

Feel free to email me if you have questions, wrestling@fiscusconsulting.com

Sign up to be a table worker by 6p Friday 2/25 and enter the tournament for free.  You won't be disappointed, there are several current TSSAA state placers in the field. And I am sure there are several future TSSAA state champions as well.

Brad Fiscus

Tournament Director

MAT CONTROL

825583672[/snapback]

The Deadline for entries has past. I am sure that there will be some walkups in the morning on Saturday, but they better have taken care of their membership card application prior to Saturday, there will be a late charge for walk ups. And if their waiver is not signed by their parent or guardian and that person is not present, they will not be allowed to wrestle.

So if you plan on wrestling you'd better let me know if you haven't already.

The Deadline for entries has past.  I am sure that there will be some walkups in the morning on Saturday, but they better have taken care of their membership card application prior to Saturday,  there will be a late charge for walk ups. And if their waiver is not signed by their parent or guardian and that person is not present, they will not be allowed to wrestle. 

So if you plan on wrestling you'd better let me know if you haven't already.

825583754[/snapback]

Admission price for the tournament is $5 for all, free for children 5 and under.

Thanks a lot!

You just had to come up with a great design on the shirts didn't YOU!  I guess my wallet will have to bust out! :D

Is this the amount of kids you expected?  I counted up to 30 in some weight classes.  Wow!  That’s a big bracket.  Will it be double elimination?

825583858[/snapback]

Thanks K&N do a great job, we are excited about the number of entries. It is a double elimination format, I suspect they will be wrestling till they drop.

I think it will be an outstanding tournament.

This is a much greater turn out than we had expected but we will be prepared. This says allot about the future of Tennessee wrestling over the next 3-4 years.

All results will be posted on www.fiscusconsulting.com on Sunday.

Look forward to seeing you there.