Top teams?

letsb4real

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Brentwood will be one of the best in the state, but there are other teams that might be able to contend againest them.  I think Oak Ridge will possibly still be as good as long as their new coach doesnt change everything.

825564498[/snapback]

Who is their new coach?

This story sure left other teams quickly. Remember this Houston will be a player mark my word on that, and Bearden will be tough and may really be back, Coach Donahue's Clarksville is always good and noone has beaten Farragut yet. Oak R :D idge lost to much off of last years team to totally be a dominant force and McMinn County will be very good, but they haven't walked on water yet and haven't beaten Farragut in years. Blackman could surprise a few and Brentwood(while I think they will be very good) stumbles on Franklin no matter what kind of team Franklin has. Ok so ya'll are the raters give me your top 5 in AAA without hometown emotion.

I love this time of year... Everyone has such high hopes for the upcoming season and everyone always leaves Hendersonville out of the picks for the top AAA teams. Well I am not going to start beating their (H'ville) drum and I am not an H'ville supporter but.... They are loaded this year with Juniors and Sophmores who are outstanding. No, I do not believe they will win state but they will be at the tournament. They consistently beat Clarksville and Rossview and all we hear about is Clarksville. LET THE GAMES BEGIN