Miss Basketball

salty

The Cross girl shouldnt be nominated in AA ms. Basketball she isn't even the best post player in her own region.  let alone the best overall player in AA.  That will be found out come region time

825569234[/snapback]

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU WATCHED JANA CROSS AND LORETTO PLAY? SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED MANY. I'M SURE THERE ARE SOME REALLY GOOD PLAYERS IN 10AA, TIME WILL TELL.

Edited by 4MUSTANGS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyons I think plays at Greenville.Played for the Stars in AAU and came off the bench behind Cait

825570837[/snapback]

What is lost in this debate is the fact that there are certainly some outstanding young ladies that are worthy of consideration for Ms. Basketball. Most of these ladies that have been mentioned have formed great relationships thru AAU, or in competition with or against each other. Someone will receive the award. Congrats to those who will be finalists or nominated.

Many who get on the board have their favorite player. Kudos to you for following the girls game. I would just like to offer caution to make sure that these posts are positive toward your favorite player, but not in a way as to be negative to those that are not your (anyones) personal pick for this award. All are outstanding players as well as ladies and should be treated as such.

Yes, Ms. Lyons plays at Greenville, and yes she played for the stars in AAU, but DID NOT come off the bench behind Cait. Megan primarily played the 2 guard, but sometimes played point as well.

I am in no way suggesting that your post was negative about any player, but I wanted to correct you about the comment w/ Ms. Lyons & Ms. McMahan.

But some other posters in this thread IMO have sometimes been a little derogatory in their view.

I think AAA comes down to Clark from Mt.Juliet and Cait from Heritage with Clark winning by a big margin.It is not as hard to put up big numbers on a average team,but to do it on a nationally ranked and undefeated team is something special.

If Clark doesn't win, the Miss Basketball system of voting is do for an overhaul.

825570831[/snapback]

She Plays For Greeneville And she scored 46 In One Game!