Miss Basketball

salty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cait McMahan hands down......the girl carries her team on her back and can do things Clark can't do with the ball. Clark is an awesome ball player and Mt. Juliet does have a better team, but "Cait the Great" is one of the best players in the nation and most definately in the state.

Edited by ladE44panthrs

ANOTHER NAME TO PUT OUT IN AAA IS ANGELA PULEO OF WILLIAM BLOUNT. AVERAGING 21 PTS ,5 REBOUNDS, 4 ASSISTS, AS A POINT GUARD. SHE PLAYS IN THE SAME DISTRICT AS CAIT MCMAHAN AND THEIR STATS ARE VERY CLOSE IN ALL AREAS. ALSO, HER SUPPORTING CAST IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THOSE OF ANY OF THE GIRLS MENTIONED SO FAR. AS A SOPHOMORE SHE HAS SCORED 1150 PTS, AND BROKE THE SINGLE GAME SCORING MARK AT WILLIAM BLOUNT WITH 43 THIS YEAR. WILLIAM BLOUNT WON 5 GAMES TWO YEARS AGO, 12 GAMES PULEOS FRESHMAN YEAR AND 20 DURING THE REGULAR SEASON THIS YEAR. ITS ABOUT TIME THIS PLAYER GETS SOME RESPECT IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE.

I would have to agree... but when has thier ever been a Miss Basketball Nominee not win thier own district MVP??? B/c the talk is she isn't even the clear cut winner for that... but she would be my pick :D

825567418[/snapback]

Being District MVP has nothing to do with it. Too many coaching ego's voting for MVP's.

I'm pulling for either Kristal Edney or Alecia Weatherly from Perry County for 1A. I think the Bobbit girl is a great player from what i hear but she just isn't putting up the numbers that these two are. Im a Perry County fan so normally im gonna pull for these two but i still believe Edney and Weatherly are the best two players in single A. thumb