GradfromtheNest

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its alright that you dont include East Ridge in your discussion about best team. We may not be one of the elite teams in our area but we will surprise some people. Dont think everytime you see East Ridge on your schedule that were gonna be a pushover. We will play anyone who they put in front of us and play them the best we can and give any team a run for their money.

Partner, this thread is dealing with a poll involving which teams listed the posters think are the best in Chattanooga. I wasn't being smart, but read the poll, East Ridge is not listed. There are at least 2 other threads on the baseball board with East Ridge as the topic, this just doesn't happen to be one of them.

I apologize if my previous post did not help you understand that. Maybe this one will.

That wasn't me that said "shot", you freakin' moron...besides money can't buy knowledge you rich little p r i c k. (or talent on the diamond either.) Simple math will tell you that being a top 25 team in the state is not hard with only 24 teams in your division. B)

825576147[/snapback]

that is a good point there bakin'...

PP81,

No, I'm not saying that that Central and Rhea County are better than East Ridge.

Grad posted a poll with 10 teams listed to vote for. I voted for one of them, Walker Valley, not Central or Rhea, primarily due to the fact that THEY'RE NOT LISTED ON THE POLL!

No one could vote for East Ridge, Central, Rhea County, etc. because they are not on the poll list.

Conehead!

Ok guys, chill out before this thread gets shut down.  Shakinbake, let it go.  Baylor is not going to be that good this year, so just let it go.

825576382[/snapback]

that sorda hard to say considering we have ryne simpson,coty green,steven hawk, and logan simmions and probably the best OF in chattanooga this year with hawk in center simmions in right and ty levie (runs a 4.4) in left not to mention all of them can hit the baseball and stop wiht the 24 team thing but yeah i guess your right cbhs,brentwood,mccallie,father ryan,knox webb, and yes BAYLOR arent very good at baseball matter of fact i dont even know why big D1 school look at d2 kids all the time

Edited by knowmybaseball08