Best team in White House

quilly2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House won 4 - 2 againest kenwood.  It was a win but all I kept hearing was WHHS's "tough" schedule.  I think they scheduled this game to put a win on the records.

825573615[/snapback]

I would like to add that during this scrimmage White House dominated Kenwood and the only way Kenwood scored the 2 goals was in the last 15-18 minutes when the coach sub'd in the JV guys to finish the game.

I would like to add that during this scrimmage White House dominated Kenwood and the only way Kenwood scored the 2 goals was in the last 15-18 minutes when the coach sub'd in the JV guys to finish the game.

825578535[/snapback]

i'd like to add that kenwood is really really bad so bragging about beating them is ridiculous

825578535[/snapback]

I also know there are several b'ball players that haven't reported to the soccer team as of yet. Don't know exactly where they will fit into the program, but I do know that a couple of them have several years of soccer experience....

Do we know why the scrimmage was canceled?  I talked to a soccer player last night at the basketball game and he told me that McGavock canceled.  Is this correct?

825581032[/snapback]

All I know is that they said that the field was totally soaked and if the JV game and Varsity games were played then the field would be in horrible shape for the rest of the year.

All I know is that they said that the field was totally soaked and if the JV game and Varsity games were played then the field would be in horrible shape for the rest of the year.

825581094[/snapback]

Appreciate the insight. I knew there had to be a good reason. That certainly makes perfect sense. I would think if this rain continues, there could possibly be many other scrimmage games that might end with the same fate.

825578535[/snapback]

Congratualtions to whhs for dominating Kenwood until they scored 2 goals on you, your coach must be very proud. And mm, i only asked about the german kid is because you brought him up and no one else knows anything about him.