Team to Beat in 14-A

Jcsballer2006

My first question would be, when did fayette academy become one of the big 3 in the district?

My question is ...how can Fayette Academy not be one of the big 3?... no matter who the "big 3" are, Fayette Academy was one of Adamsvilles biggest problems last year...they beat you 3 times, they run-ruled you once and shut you out once... no offense man but this is the exact same thing that happened last year....everybody thought Adamsville was gonna be pretty darn good before the start of the season...but what did they do?...mediocre season...i have no doubt yall have improved but as of right now, there is last season to look at and last season, Adamsville was not THAT good, but good luck to yall anyways...i think yall will be competitive, but like buschman stated, you basically have the same team as last year...with what you did last year why would that make ppl want to be impressed and give you respect?..just a thought..but to everyone in 14a-GOOD LUCK!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hustle101
You do know this is a baseball board not basketball right???  thumb

825584986[/snapback]

the middleton baseball team has been practicing at least 3 hours a day 6 days a week. this team is young but they will surprise some people. dont bad mouth anybody until you know the facts. the middleton baseball coach could care less about basketball. this board is to talk about the good things in baseball, not to bad mouth teams that are struggling. i can remember that middleton has beaten alot of good teams throughout the years including adamsville, jcs, chester county, bolivar, lexinton, etc. every program struggles, thats a known fact, but the good teams get better everyday even if you dont have the prize athletes as some schools do.

Guest hustle101
I think Middleton is goin all the way this year!!!...practicing 3 hours a day 6 days a week...thats what champions are made of!!!!!!

825586229[/snapback]

everybody is a comedian. no one said they were going all the way. just providing clarification to those who think they are better than others. no one said they were champions, but they are good kids who love to play the game of baseball

You do know this is a baseball board not basketball right???  thumb

825584986[/snapback]

You're right this is a baseball board. If we were talking about basketball it would not be a suprise for them to beat anyone. All I got to say is those that are overlooking Middleton's baseball team better look out. They will win games that nobody expects them to win. They are young and are getting better everyday.

Guest hustle101
Good luck to Middleton. I'm glad to hear they are upgrading their program. A better Middleton will make the rest of 14-A better. The athletes certainly are there.

825587757[/snapback]

thanks for the comment. if ther were more posts like that, this board would be alot more fun to read.

Guest hustle101
i agree...but i am curious to know what middleton has in store...who's coming back for you guys and who will be strong on the mound for the tigers this season?....

825590796[/snapback]

middleton has 8 starters returning and will only lose 1 player each year for the next 2 years, so that just tells you how young they were last year and still managed to get 3 district wins last year. patterson will be the main one on the mound but middleton has a lefty thats throwing hard and i also heard they had 2 players transfer in that will help alot. if you are from fayette, how are you guys looking? played any scrimmages yet?