EAST RIDGE IS LOADED

sandlot5

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like East Ridge is feeling really good about themselves this year. Except I can't figure out what they got that is gonna be so good. They had an O.K. team last year, but I thought they lost a ton of seniors. Yall are bragging about all your awesome pitchers, but they didn't shut anyone down last year. What makes you think they can do it this year. Yall almost remind me of Tellico Plains the way you get on here and run your mouths. Last year they had about 2 wins at the end of the year. Yall better be careful, you don't wnna end up like them after all that talking you have done.

• 2 months later...
Guest thedragon

I CAN TELL THAT EAST RIDGE IS GREATTTTTTTTTTTT NOT, YALL GOT ON HEAR AND RAN THAT MOUTH A LITTLE TO SOOOOOOOOOOON. SORRY I HATE TO DIS YALL BUT YALL ARE NOT NO GOOD. I HAVE SAW YALL PLAY 6 TIMES AND YALL HAVENT WON A SINGLE GAME I WAS AT. YALL SAID YALL WERE GOING TO WIN THE STATE IN 2005. I AGREE THAT YALL CAN WIN THE STATE IN YALLS DREAM. I dont wont to dis yall but DONT run yalls lip before yall START WINNING

I CAN TELL THAT EAST RIDGE IS GREATTTTTTTTTTTT NOT, YALL GOT ON HEAR AND RAN THAT MOUTH A LITTLE TO SOOOOOOOOOOON.  SORRY I HATE TO DIS YALL BUT YALL ARE NOT NO GOOD.  I HAVE SAW YALL PLAY 6 TIMES AND YALL HAVENT WON A SINGLE GAME I WAS AT.  YALL SAID YALL WERE GOING TO WIN THE STATE IN 2005.  I AGREE THAT YALL CAN WIN THE STATE IN YALLS DREAM.  I dont wont to dis yall but DONT run yalls lip before yall START WINNING

825658208[/snapback]

haha, im not tryin to dis u or anything, but how many times u gonna say "yall"? lol what is that like 10 or 11

I CAN TELL THAT EAST RIDGE IS GREATTTTTTTTTTTT NOT, YALL GOT ON HEAR AND RAN THAT MOUTH A LITTLE TO SOOOOOOOOOOON.  SORRY I HATE TO DIS YALL BUT YALL ARE NOT NO GOOD.  I HAVE SAW YALL PLAY 6 TIMES AND YALL HAVENT WON A SINGLE GAME I WAS AT.  YALL SAID YALL WERE GOING TO WIN THE STATE IN 2005.  I AGREE THAT YALL CAN WIN THE STATE IN YALLS DREAM.  I dont wont to dis yall but DONT run yalls lip before yall START WINNING

825658208[/snapback]

Well first off before you start talking about East Ridge, go to grammer class and learn what a word is and what isn't a word...then go to typing class and learn to take your Caps off, then i might think about respecting your comment as though somebody with a little education wrote it. And what do you think CoachT is, it is nothing but talkin crap really, so get over it.