Coffee County?

redraiderfan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are they gonna be this year? I know they lost a couple of senior starters this year, but who are the favorites to step in and take their positions? Any thoughts??

825564842[/snapback]

Don't know who will take last years seniors place. But as i have said in the past they have a deep roster to pull from. I feel they will be a strong team again this year also.

Should be improved from last year, no doubt about that.  I think they have to be the favored to be in the top 2 in the district and probably the favorite and probably the number two team in the region.

825565804[/snapback]

Number two team in the region has to travel to Soddy Daisy to play sectional game. NOT GOOD! Remeber last year? 4-0, perfect game, no ball out of the infield. And that was against a bunch of 9th graders. Their 10th garders now and will be even better.

I won't argue that with you.  Coffee Co. would be better off losing in the district tourney then traveling to Soddy again.

825566237[/snapback]

Hey, thats why they play the game. I just know that my sis, Emily Shelton has been working real hard to step up her game since she's finished with the football season. she just signed to play for Motlow and is looking to have a huge year. Good luck Emily and good luck lady raiders.

Hey, thats why they play the game.  I just know that my sis, Emily Shelton has been working real hard to step up her game since she's finished with the football season.  she just signed to play for Motlow and is looking to have a huge year.  Good luck Emily and good luck lady raiders.

825567554[/snapback]

It'll take more than Emily playing football to defeat Soddy. Wear your red! Why didn't Coffee Co. wear there red uniforms to the sectional game at Soddy last year?

It'll take more than Emily playing football to defeat Soddy.  Wear your red!  Why didn't Coffee Co. wear there red uniforms to the sectional game at Soddy last year?

825567634[/snapback]

Since you know so much about Coffee County you should also know they didn't have red uniforms last year. So if I was a betting person I'd bet that was the main reason.

Since you know so much about Coffee County you should also know they didn't have red uniforms last year.  So if I was a betting person I'd bet that was the main reason.

825568633[/snapback]

All I know about Coffee Co. is that they rarely get to the big dance and when they do they act awful and get suspended the next year from post season play. Wear your red!