McEwen-CPA

mactownwarrior

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENTION everyone!

Why do people proceed to talk trash and fight on here? this coacht stuff is suppose to be positive and not negative. I would like to ask EVERYONE on here to please use good sportsmanship and not to "fight" on here or talk trash to each other. FANS please keep your composer and be classy about stuff OK? It really is sad that now days when we wanna talk trash or what not we get on our computers and go into coacht to talk trash.......please leave this stuff on the court and just let the boys play ok? So what if you lose or you win....thier are MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS in life to worry about than who killed who in a stupid basketball game. Do you know what our own soldiers are doing over in IRAQ right now just so that you can go to the game without someone seeting off a bomb on your way to the game. The soldiers are fighting just so you and I could be a free nation so next time you get mad or wanna to smack talk, please think about who is fight FOR YOUR FREEDOM over sees.....thier really are bigger things in life than getting mad or sad or a basketball game. :D

ATTENTION everyone! 

Why do people proceed to talk trash and fight on here? this coacht stuff is suppose to be positive and not negative. I would like to ask EVERYONE on here to please use good sportsmanship and not to "fight" on here or talk trash to each other. FANS please keep your composer and be classy about stuff OK? It really is sad that now days when we wanna talk trash or what not we get on our computers and go into coacht to talk trash.......please leave this stuff on the court and just let the boys play ok? So what if you lose or you win....thier are MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS in life to worry about than who killed who in a stupid basketball game. Do you know what our own soldiers are doing over in IRAQ right now just so that you can go to the game without someone seeting off a bomb on your way to the game. The soldiers are fighting just so you and I could be a free nation so next time you get mad or wanna to smack talk, please think about who is fight FOR YOUR FREEDOM over sees.....thier really are bigger things in life than getting mad or sad or a basketball game. :D

825568425[/snapback]

As much as i agree with what you had to say, i would also like to say that what goes on in this web-site is because the love for their team and love for the game these fans and players have. i think coacht does a great job in letting stuff go on...but when it reaches its point he will close the topic to remind people of the important things and to cut out the garbage. let people talk but enough is enough like you said.

Great game by both teams!! It was a tourny like game with both crowds into it. I'm not trying to be smart, but whoever said Sikes would shut down Puckett got themself proved very wrong. Puckett had a double-double, three dunks and he could not be stopped. McEwen proved they are not overrated and that they have a strong supporting cast behind Puckett. Kudos to CPA for a good effort because there were plenty of times when they could have given up but they kept fighting. Good luck to CPA's players and fans because yall are all class acts. Oh yeah, great D by McEwen, Sikes only had seven.

Great win McEwen! Good to see Puckett have a big game. He's a very talented player and a class act in my view. Also, nice to see the supporting cast step up. Sometimes they get overlooked, but they have several very talented players to go along with Puckett. One more thing, people who think they will be down next year are wrong as they have a lot of talented young players coming up. Best of luck during tournament time, we'll be pulling for you down here on the west side.