Volunteer Falcons Baseball

Pitcher99

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win tonight guys! Tonight was one of the best moments ive ever had in high school baseball winning my last home game and getting 17 wins and moving 1 step closer to the record. Great job pitching tonight by Franklin throwing the shutout. Great job to all the seniors tonight it was a special night! Lets go get Unicoi tomorrow.

CherokeeAlan, we had a radio station that covered all football and basketball games and covered a few baseball games last year but right before baseball season started this year they were bought by another station and they won't be covering anymore games.

Edited by doubleplay96

Sorry, volfalcons, something unforeseen came up, and I had to miss. Sounded like a very good win. Keep it up today FALCONS. Congrats to the ladies, also. Anytime we can beat Central in anything is a plus........ thumb

Great win tonight, Falcons. 8-7 over Unicoi. Coach Mac told me that was the first win in their place in 9 years. Little Man with his first (of many) homer. Flem got his first as well. Tomorrow night is another big game. Win it and get on a little roll before tourney time. I'm sure Central will be ready.

Saw alot of stick with it tonight,when we might have folded in the past. That's a sign of a good team. Keep it going and good luck Falcons

I'll be heading to Kentucky next week with our softball team (we qualified for the Regionals in Owensboro, KY)...but I'm going to keep a check on the Falcons during tourney time...best of luck to y'all and I hope that y'all can get into the Regionals (and hopefully with a home game) so I can catch one more after I get back from ol' Kentucky...