Volunteer Falcons Baseball

Pitcher99

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ole funky butt lovin would rather watch the chiefs of cherokee play than a real ball team like the Volunteer Falcons then more power to him. Oh and i dont think were going to get our feathers plucked i think the chiefs are just in for a good ole @$$ Kicking!

825652925[/snapback]

Looking at Cherokee's record, the plucking might be hard to do...but I am a former Cherokee Student so I will be rooting for the Chiefs. I live in Charlotte now but, thanks to the internet, I'll be listening to the game on WRGS...Go Chiefs!! thumb

Looking at Cherokee's record, the plucking might be hard to do...but I am a former Cherokee Student so I will be rooting for the Chiefs. I live in Charlotte now but, thanks to the internet, I'll be listening to the game on WRGS...Go Chiefs!! thumb

825652987[/snapback]

The Chiefs seem to be much improved from our first scrimmage with them. They beat a pretty good South team recently, so I don't think anyone at Volunteer is taking the game lightly. We have conference business to take care of first, but, hopefully our guys will be ready for a dogfight.

BTW, I hope my good friend Flunky Munch will come and say Hi.

Edited by Falconbaseballbacker

The Chiefs seem to be much improved from our first scrimmage with them. They beat a pretty good South team recently, so I don't think anyone at Volunteer is taking the game lightly. We have conference business to take care of first, but, hopefully our guys will be ready for a dogfight.

BTW, I hope my good friend Flunky Munch will come and say Hi.

825652999[/snapback]

2 nights ago, I put WRGS in a search engine and got a link to listen live (which I am doing right now) Cherokee was trailing jeff Co. 7-2...Cherokee scored 4 runs in the 4th because Adam Sanders (?) walked a few batters. it was good to hear the team again. My wife and I visited in '99. i would have graduated in 88 if I'd come back.

If ole funky butt lovin would rather watch the chiefs of cherokee play than a real ball team like the Volunteer Falcons then more power to him. Oh and i dont think were going to get our feathers plucked i think the chiefs are just in for a good ole @$$ Kicking!

825652925[/snapback]

speakin of "funky butt love" I hear there's quite a few guys -:ph34r: alot- up that way who enjoy that sort of thing I just hope ur not one of them. Besides baseball you all might could have actually had a decent football team last year if someone would have told the team that "physical contact" was meant to be preformed on the field and not in the fieldhouse showers after practice :angry:

speakin of "funky butt love" I hear there's quite a few guys -:ph34r: alot- up that way who enjoy that sort of thing I just hope ur not one of them. Besides baseball you all might could have actually had a decent football team last year if someone would have told  the team that "physical contact" was meant to be preformed on  the field and not in the fieldhouse showers after practice  :angry:

825653049[/snapback]

Here's a scary thought...For those of you who go to Cherokee...Ya'll have the same

Principal I had back in '85 (Daffin Anderson) I was a basketball mgr. for Darrell

Price and Coach Parrot and i were students there

anyways im through insulting u guys can run me down all u want ,but seriously it'll prolly be a good game cherokee has improved and aaron pearson is a good pitcher ,but volunteer does hold the better record by all means. Its Just whoever's havin a good night  - Good luck falcon fans.

825653062[/snapback]

Partner, you started running down our guys first. Remember that. As I said earlier, we can't take anyone lightly, we know that. Hopefully, our guys' focus is on Johnson County. The rivalry between our schools/ communities is older than you or I and will be here long after both of us are gone. Nothing we say or do here will change that.

If you all played Jeff County tonight, I would have thought Pearson would have gone in that one. I know Cherokee will not see our ace, or our 2 or 3 for that matter.

Edited by Falconbaseballbacker

16-9 Jeff Co. The announcers said Cherokee was an upstart team but I found this website earlier tonight to  see the Chiefs have only won 1 game. :o

825653106[/snapback]

That Jeff County team is supposed to be one of the top AAA teams in east Tennessee, so that's not bad. I think Cherokee has won more than one game. Either way, they'll be ready for us, no doubt.

Thanks for the score.

Yeah, the Cheifs have not had a very successful season.. Giving the Falcons a close call nearly 3 weeks ago is about the highlight of the season(ouch) and made the Kingsport Times News Top Sports story for the day...imagine that falcon fans. Well, Cheifs, football season is not far off and that means Victory against Volunteer...almost all the time.

See you in the Church Hill Gazette... once a week...