Volunteer Falcons Baseball

Pitcher99

Played 2 good games tonight against the pre season favorite Happy Valley Warriors. We actually gave both games away shouldve won especially the 1st game. Probably two of the wildest games ive ever been a part of. Both benches cleared in the 1st game which was a pretty interesting situation. Im suprised they didnt clear again in the 2nd. All in all we played 2 pretty good ball games just came up short. We have to come out next tuesday and put it to Hampton get back to winning.

825648509[/snapback]

Please post those scores on the scoreboard. It is really hard to keep up with records,etc.. without the final scores being posted.

Thanks

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday @ Hampton

Wednesday-No game

Thursday DH vs Johnson Co. @ home starts at 1:30 for in school game

Friday vs Cherokee

Were making up the Central game the day after we play @ unicoi which will be our last game before the district tourny.

We need to get 5 wins this week which will put us at 14-10 and 5-6 in conference. The games on tuesday and thursday are huge.

Edited by doubleplay96

Tuesday @ Hampton

Wednesday-No game

Thursday DH vs Johnson Co. @ home starts at 1:30 for in school game

Friday vs Cherokee

Were making up the Central game the day after we play @ unicoi which will be our last game before the district tourny.

We need to get 5 wins this week which will put us at 14-10 and 5-6 in conference. The games on tuesday and thursday are huge.

825650490[/snapback]

LOL, DP, you listed 4 games. How are you gonna get 5 wins outta that? Man, you can't beat that Hawkins County education. (Just kiddin', buddy.)

LOL, DP, you listed 4 games. How are you gonna get 5 wins outta that? Man, you can't beat that Hawkins County education. (Just kiddin', buddy.)

825650886[/snapback]

Falconbacker, I've already signed DP up for countin' 101 at BC his first semester. :(

Backer, give me a call about field preps for Thurs. I may do some work Wed. after work under the lights.

Guys good luck at Hampton, see you guys Thursday, I'm taking off for that one.