Any Standout Players this year?

GoldBasketball

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harris' hooligans you seem to be doing a lot of talking considering the number of replies you have posted. You might ought to take your own advice

825628146[/snapback]

Harris' hooligans you seem to be doing a lot of talking considering the number of replies you have posted. You might ought to take your own advice ;)

825628149[/snapback]

next time you try and be a smart A** learn how to use the edit button thumb

I know Bo and I know who all is in high school tennis...Personally I think it would be a waste of time for him to be playing anything but D-II. Until you get to state there is no competition anywhere. Look at who was in the state finals last year for A-AA...theres not a chance anyone that even made it to state would get more than 1-2 games off of Bo. If anything Bo shouldn't play until last match of the year and then play from there on out to get the singles title. It does no good to play people that you can beat left handed...literally. I reply because I know what I'm talking about unlike some people on here ;)

next time you try and be a smart A**  learn how to use the edit button  thumb

I know Bo and I know who all is in high school tennis...Personally I think it would be a waste of time for him to be playing anything but D-II.  Until you get to state there is no competition anywhere.  Look at who was in the state finals last year for A-AA...theres not a chance anyone that even made it to state would get more than 1-2 games off of Bo.  If anything Bo shouldn't play until last match of the year and then play from there on out to get the singles title.  It does no good to play people that you can beat left handed...literally.  I reply because I know what I'm talking about unlike some people on here  :unsure:

825628228[/snapback]

rofl... owned

• 3 weeks later...
After checking my notes this morning I having A. Clark as #1 in your school. Not Vanzant. Sorry my mistake. That would make it Cox, Brumit, Clark as the top 3 with St. louis the runer up to 3 a tight one if he pans out the way i see it. But there is the the youth factor. his age may lose matches for him. We will see. Season starts Tue.

825613020[/snapback]

Your rankings seem to be wrong so far as Brumit def. Cox easily in their first match and u havent mentioned Brumit's little brother who is a freshman at Elizabethton and could play with any of these players

• 2 weeks later...