White House defeats East Robertson

timbdp

White House has really improved this year, and not trying to take anything away from them.  But when they beat H'ville, HHS's best player was knocked out of the game in the second quarter with a major concussion.  Nevertheless, HHS still had more talent but they could not hit a shot at the end while White House was very pumped and scored on their last few possessions.

825570438[/snapback]

I don't consider the kid that got hurt to be HHS's best player. We played them later in the year at H'ville and I wasn't all that impressed. There were a couple other players on the team that I thought were much better!!! Also, every team plays several games throughout a season with key players hurt. We've had one out for most of the second half of the season, but you win as a team and you lose as a team......

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are both of these teams records?

825570903[/snapback]

Heritage is now 20-7, one of those wins coming by a forfiet (sp) though. White House is 8-18 but they play AAA ball and heritage plays A. White House started the season kind of rough but they have improved a lot and will continue to improve as will heritage. good luck white house in your tournaments. Good luck to Heritage.

I don't consider the kid that got hurt to be HHS's best player. We played them later in the year at H'ville and I wasn't all that impressed. There were a couple other players on the team that I thought were much better!!! Also, every team plays several games throughout a season with key players hurt. We've had one out for most of the second half of the season, but you win as a team and you lose as a team......

The kid was not the best player last year because Hville had some great seniors graduate. He is the best player now hands down. Ask any of the players or anyone in the district.

The kid was not the best player last year because Hville had some great seniors graduate.  He is the best player now hands down.  Ask any of the players or anyone in the district.

825571059[/snapback]

I don't need to ask.... I saw firsthand. I would take several players from the H'ville squad not to mention from several other teams before him.... But everyone is intitled to their opinion.....

I agree with you patriot#3.  We are all part of one community unfortunately split by a Highway, but we should be pulling for the other school not only in sporting events but academics as well.  My kids have many friends that ended up at Heritage and I still like to keep up with what they are doing and always hope everything goes well for them.  Up until Heritage plays White House, I hope they win everytime they step on a floor or field......

825570895[/snapback]

Thanks for the support. Good luck in your tournaments. You never know what might happen on any night.