Wildcat Classic

smalls11

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmb810 Posted Today, 01:19 PM

Everyone should fear ER. Especially you hixson guys, seeing that ER combined for 3 or 4 hits and about 30 k's last year in 2 losses against you.

You wildcats better be scared. (especially without a dominating ace now that bolton is gone)

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't but i just can't resist! (Sorry Grad).

mmb810, read your post above................................okay now your telling everyone that you guys only got 3 or 4 hits and struck out against Hixson pitching 30 times last year in 2 games, right? And now Hixson should fear you, right?

ARE YOU NUTS???

One of the two pitchers that dominated you last year is still there, so why should Hixson fear you guys? Help me understand this, please!

(You better pray it doesn't rain one of the games out, you might have to face the same guy twice!)

Edited by catsbackr

sorry bout that pioneer... i meant walker valley...

granted i would rather east ridge beat both RB and WV simply because they represent 6AA, and it is possible... stewart and poole are both good and could put up the fight against RB and WV in the wildcat classic as long as they have some offense to go along with it.